SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ MSU (1/1)

SWSiouxMN

The Big Sky Conference needs to set some expectations if they want to claim that every game is available online - no audio til half-time and now the video feed locks up. Regarding the game I'm sad to say it but this does look like the #9 vs #11 teams in the conference - I'm hoping they improve over the course of the season. 

• Upvote 1

The Big Sky Conference needs to set some expectations if they want to claim that every game is available online - no audio til half-time and now the video feed locks up. Regarding the game I'm sad to say it but this does look like the #9 vs #11 teams in the conference - I'm hoping they improve over the course of the season.

How about the defense graphic? That is awesome. Gets me fired up every time....

you can mirror it but its not "programmed" for it like other things like youtube..hb2go....

When you have a sec, pm me and explain how to mirror if that's ok

Nice win today of a game some say was not winnable. Good start, but turnovers and defense leave lots to work on. Free throw shooting won this one, and we haven't seen that from a UND team in quite some time.