SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

ducks and rangers , yippee.  ducks and lightning even a bigger yippee.  hawks can get all the shots they want but until they start burying them this series is over.  it's one thing to beat a youthful inexperienced nashville team and a overrated wild team.  but the ducks are a whole different animal.

It's only the first game. I wouldn't count the Hawks out yet.

Hawks in 6 games.

GO HAWKS!!!

not if they can't figure a way to score consistently.  a problem which has plagued them all year.  they outplayed the ducks today and have nothing to show for it.  they need to find a way to score 4 goals a game as 1 or 2 isn't going to beat the ducks.

hawks can get all the shots they want but until they start burying them this series is over. it's one thing to beat a youthful inexperienced nashville team and a overrated wild team. but the ducks are a whole different animal.

Down 0-1? Fire Coach Q, trade Kane and Sharp, and find a new goalie to replace Crawford. Did I miss anything?

ducks and rangers , yippee. ducks and lightning even a bigger yippee. hawks can get all the shots they want but until they start burying them this series is over. it's one thing to beat a youthful inexperienced nashville team and a overrated wild team. but the ducks are a whole different animal.

It's one game. Wow. Also, Tampa is a super fun team to watch.

Down 0-1? Fire Coach Q, trade Kane and Sharp, and find a new goalie to replace Crawford. Did I miss anything?

after this season trading sharp is a distinct possibility ;)   my point I guess was that despite all these all stars they have troubles scoring, and have all year and that will need to change if they expect to win this series as I don't see many 1-0 games.