SiouxSports.com Forum

Bisonville Obsession

darell1976

This proves how obsessed they are over there with the people and material over here.

http://www.bisonvill...-Thread/page333

darell1976

user-offline.png Junior Member New User (or just very quiet)

Join Date Apr 2014 Location Target Posts 1

icon1.png Re: The Official !@#$ On UND No Matter How They Do Thread

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
NDSU1980
viewpost-right.png

I'd say more like lips to ass. That UN_ team is going to eat !@#$ for a lot of yearsBubba is going to turn it around....

Remember what Roger Thomas did and we started beating NDSU.

So they copy my pic from facebook, then use my username, like I would really join their pathetic board. To quote Ace Ventura...."Obsessed much".

I did chuckle when I saw that, not gonna lie.....curious as to who did it.

I thought it was Aces, since he posted my facebook page almost a week ago. I think making out with Babe the Blue Ox, has him a little loopy.

Darell I'm not sure if you are the person that should be talking about obsessions, especially Bisonville.

Well since I don't go around posting people's FB page, and create fake usernames, I think my obsession is very mild compared to the dolts over there.

Darell I have to admit the parody account is kind of funny. Whoever started it definitely got the response they wanted since you started this thread.

Using my FB pic is what gets me, since its all over the net, what would stop this person from using pics of my kids. We are all about having fun even throwing things back and forth from this board to that board and so on, but putting someone's pic, and FB page where anyone can see it especially when you have kids. Its alarming. Hopefully the Mods there will get rid of that account. If they feel the need to use my name whatever, but use a UND logo as a pic.

Using my FB pic is what gets me, since its all over the net, what would stop this person from using pics of my kids. We are all about having fun even throwing things back and forth from this board to that board and so on, but putting someone's pic, and FB page where anyone can see it especially when you have kids. Its alarming. Hopefully the Mods there will get rid of that account. If they feel the need to use my name whatever, but use a UND logo as a pic.

Send Tony an email or PM, I'm sure he will take care of it.

I agree with Darell. There should be some limits and this goes beyond. Go ahead and give each other smack. If a person wants to tell everyone who he is that they have the right. If a person doesn't then others shouldn't publicly identify who you are. There are some crazy people out there. Whoever did this should take it down.

• Upvote 1

If you're worried about your privacy then change your Facebook settings.

If you're worried about your privacy then change your Facebook settings.

IMO you are missing the point. I couldn't do it but I imagine that somebody could find out who all of us are. That is one thing but posting it is taking it too far. Too many crazies out there. You could open up this forum and see a picture of your kids and where they go to school. Just plain wrong. Some people just go too far.

It might be worth an investigative telephone call to the local constabulary to determine if laws have potentially been broken. That certainly falls into the category of electronic harassment. At the least it is unauthorized use of your likeness.

IMO you are missing the point. I couldn't do it but I imagine that somebody could find out who all of us are. That is one thing but posting it is taking it too far. Too many crazies out there. You could open up this forum and see a picture of your kids and where they go to school. Just plain wrong. Some people just go too far.

I'm saying if it's a concern at all don't have your Facebook accessible to worthless douche bags. Don't give those people the option. It's just one less thing to worry about.

I fully understand the point on principle.

I'm saying if it's a concern at all don't have your Facebook accessible to worthless douche bags. Don't give those people the option. It's just one less thing to worry about.

I fully understand the point on principle.

Its all because when KVLY televised the Bison spring game over the hockey playoff game, VNL posted a FB question about it, of course I commented on it, so Aces (I have no idea who his real name is) clicked on my page which was pretty private (except the basic info) and pasted it on Bisonville. He even commented on my wife.

Love the complaining from hockey and UN_ fans on the VNL FB page.

There is also an appearance by everyone's favorite SS.com special person, _arell1976.

Enjoy!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=59909762325

aces1180

user-online.png Senior Member Bisonville Hall of Fame

Join Date Feb 2007 Location Bemidji, MN Posts 11,545

icon1.png Re: The Official !@#$ On UND No Matter How They Do Thread

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by 344Johnson viewpost-right.png

Why was he complaining about a lack of UND coverage on a thread regarding spring football being televised instead of an NHL game?

All I got from seeing his profile pic is that his wife is one lucky woman! What a looker!

http://www.bisonvill...-Thread/page318

BV is so cute the person using my username over there copies most (not all) words I post here, then posts it over there. It's funny to see the Herd argue amongst themselves. Must be a boring time between cow milkings.