SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-15 UND Hockey Schedule

Dave Berger

It's nice to see Air Force and Providence on the schedule.

I wish the Badger series wasn't in November. I believe West Regional tickets go on sale that month and more than likely Frozen Faceoff ticket renewal as well.

ETA: Schlossman posted the full tentative schedule - http://undhockey.are...es.com/?p=97637

Speaking of...anyone know the process of getting closer tickets? I love our section, but would like to move farther down. I suppose they would have to first figure out who isn't renewing.

Bemidji is a great time! Went for my first time this year and it's a fun time with friendlier fans than you're likely to find anywhere else!

I'm really excited to make the Wisconsin trip this year and check the Kohl Center off my list, never been!

I'd like to do that one too!

Bemidji is a great time! Went for my first time this year and it's a fun time with friendlier fans than you're likely to find anywhere else!

I'm really excited to make the Wisconsin trip this year and check the Kohl Center off my list, never been!

It's better than it used to be, but only since they have been buried in the WCHA. I heard plenty of comments around town during their FF run and when they joined the WCHA. Interested died off quick when their record did.

It was a fun place to go to school as well. The town has grown quite a bit since I left there.