SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Signs

MinnesotaNorthStar

About 2 people would get this but,

Where's Bwadwey?

;)

Watch out Diggler, he might email you again if you keep this up. :silly:

But he did say that he would be at this series, so just look for the guy that gets all upset when the crowd yells "and the home of the SIOUX!". :lol:

Yes, I will be willing to make a few signs. NorthStar, you still have the reusable penalty box signs from the Anchorage series?

The cold has got my brain moving very slowly. So far, all I've come up with:

"Give Denver the Boot" [illustrated with a wheel, locked up by the mighty law enforcement tool, the Denver Boot]

Probably too mean-spirited but...

"To Make a Denver Omelet, You've Gotta Break a Couple Legs"

If you tell me who the students plan to single out for abuse, I'll try find some appropriate factoid for an embarassing "Pio Bio"

For the box when pushing maximum occupancy:

"What Happens in the Sin Bin,

Stays in the Sin Bin"

For the box:

"Mile High Silly"

"Spoiler Ahead--

Sioux Sweep"

For Denver Miscues:

"Must Be the Elevation"

"Pete Rose Wouldn't

Take Your Odds"

"DU(H)"

For Max Bull, brother of former Sioux Jesse, in the Box:

"When Sibling Rivalry Goes Bad..."

"DU:

Rocky Mountain Low"

Obviously, I'm going to need some help so post away!

If you tell me who the students plan to single out for abuse, I'll try find some appropriate factoid for an embarassing "Pio Bio"

I think Lukas Dora has to be singled out. He is the Pio that made the following bonehead statement before UND destroyed them earlier this season:

"I know they have been playing well, but I still think we are the better team."

I'm thinking the "separated at birth" two pictures theme with "Dora the Explorer" for Diggler's buddy Lukas.

How about one aimed at our buddy Don Adam. :silly:

Found outside Officials' locker

To Do Today:

- ignore Obstruction

- ignore Holding

- ignore Hooking

- ignore Interference

- ignore Rulebook

Think they'll get the point?

That was Schmidt who retired... the one guy who I always thought seemed to cut UND a break once in awhile...

Wrong Schmidt. Randy is still kicking. Mike Schmitt retired this year at the Subway Classic. Talked to the guy. Going home to watch his kids play hockey. When his kids get mugged, hacked, clutched, and grabbed, maybe he'll gain some perspective ;)

I like the DU'H sign, but Remember, they won't allow anything with DUmbass on it :silly:

And the officials sign, though wonderful, I'd surmise won't make it past security either.

This is lucky: the Nick Jr. website is just full of printable, colorable pics of Dora the Explorer. Diggler--can you e-mail me a larger version of the Dora the Pioneer picture or give the website address where you downloaded it?

Besides the "Separated at Birth" poster, do we have any favorites? Favorites that will make it past security? I can get started tonight if you give me some direction.

About 2 people would get this but,

Where's Bwadwey?

:glare:

I saw his name a few times recently on USCHO. Maybe he will come back to enlighten us some more on how politically incorrect and insensative we are after this series? I was at the Denver series and I you'd think all the Sioux fans there read the USCHO board cause it was louder on Sat. than Fri. And I looked for some guy freakin' out, but no luck.

I think a sign about Dora's smart-a$$ comment is a must. Haven't heard much about him lately....?

Forgive me here cause I don't feel like looking it up and I know with the wealth of knowledge on this board someone will know. Was it the games against us or.... I know Dora was involved in some sort of major penalty. I think it was a bogus call against us? Like a 5-minute slashing call or something like that?