SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Olympic Hockey

Ray77

WHAT? Not staying with NBCSN to pick up some fashion tips from Johnny Weir while you watch the couples skating competition?

My girls watching the skating as we get ready to head to church. My youngest daughter who is 8 just said..."Don't think that boy has a girlfriend. He wears too much make-up." To which my oldest replied..."That's not why!"

Well played girls...well played.

My girls watching the skating as we get ready to head to church. My youngest daughter who is 8 just said..."Don't think that boy has a girlfriend. He wears too much make-up." To which my oldest replied..."That's not why!"

Well played girls...well played.

That's funny.

I realize that Johnny is openly (no pun intended) mocking Putin and his country's laws, but wow...

• Upvote 1

So with things shaking out as it has so far...who is USA likely to play in the quarterfinals?

If Canada or Finland win in regulation it looks like USA would most likely get the Swiss in the quarters in the 3/6 game. If Finland wins in OT/SO I think Canada and Russia would set up as the 4/5 game and USA would get the Czech Republic/Slovakia winner in the 2/7 game.

If Canada or Finland win in regulation it looks like USA would most likely get the Swiss in the quarters in the 3/6 game. If Finland wins in OT/SO I think Canada and Russia would set up as the 4/5 game and USA would get the Czech Republic/Slovakia winner in the 2/7 game.

Canada and Russia in the 4/5 game?

Tommy likey! Tommy want wingey!

• Upvote 1

Canada and Russia in the 4/5 game?

Tommy likey! Tommy want wingey!

I believe as long as Finland wins no matter if it is regulation or OT/SO it sets up a Russia/Canada quarter but if they do it in OT/SO it would move USA up to #2 and set up a quarter against Czech/Slovakia rather than staying at #3 and probably Switzerland.

I believe as long as Finland wins no matter if it is regulation or OT/SO it sets up a Russia/Canada quarter but if they do it in OT/SO it would move USA up to #2 and set up a quarter against Czech/Slovakia rather than staying at #3 and probably Switzerland.

Good! That should prevent Canada from tanking it in order to obtain a better match-up in the elimination round.