SiouxSports.com Forum

World Juniors

AZSIOUX

Ah...the comments on TSN were a great read.

1. Sutter sucks as coach

2. Patterson sucks as goalie

3. Sutter sucks as coach

4. The defense sucks

5. Sutter sucks as coach

6. The Canadian selection process sucks

7. Sutter sucks as coach

8. Eastern goalie loses it again, Canada can't win without a western goalie

9. Sutter sucks as coach

10. Why weren't ________, _________, and _______ on this team?

11. Sutter sucks as coach

12. Why do we have a team built for NHL size rinks playing on Olympic size rinks?

13. Sutter sucks as coach

14. Why do we let non-Canadians play in our leagues?

and on and on and on and on.

The interesting comment was that Canada is at a disadvantage to the U.S. because the NTDP has the U17 and U18 teams and has them playing NCAA programs so the U.S. players develop better because they are playing against older players.

Ah...the comments on TSN were a great read.

1. Sutter sucks as coach

2. Patterson sucks as goalie

3. Sutter sucks as coach

4. The defense sucks

5. Sutter sucks as coach

6. The Canadian selection process sucks

7. Sutter sucks as coach

8. Eastern goalie loses it again, Canada can't win without a western goalie

9. Sutter sucks as coach

10. Why weren't ________, _________, and _______ on this team?

11. Sutter sucks as coach

12. Why do we have a team built for NHL size rinks playing on Olympic size rinks?

13. Sutter sucks as coach

14. Why do we let non-Canadians play in our leagues?

and on and on and on and on.

The interesting comment was that Canada is at a disadvantage to the U.S. because the NTDP has the U17 and U18 teams and has them playing NCAA programs so the U.S. players develop better because they are playing against older players.

I've always wondered why Canada hockey doesn't put together some type of U17 and U18 team that would travel all over the country and play teams from every league in the CHL. Heck, have them play teams from the BCHL too.

Why not? I think the USDT has done worlds of good for hockey here in the United States. And you ask most kids who have been through the program about their experience and they have nothing but good things to say.

LOL! Hey, sagard, a couple of other hot scoops for you too: Yale is the defending national champion and your Gophers are part of the Big 10 Hockey Conference now.

And we got these new fleece hats he should check out......

Things are falling apart on TSN......will Canada even show up to play Slovakia? Who could very well beat that team as well. If Canada loses to Slovakia, and then the U.S. beats them on New Years eve Canada may not make the final six.....

Its Sutter's first loss EVER as the Canadian World Junior coach and he's the wrong coach for the team. :lol:

~McDavid may as well stay in Sweden.

~Both goaltenders are horrible.

~Olympic rinks are stupid.

~All the best American players are in Canada playing.

Loving the TSN website right now. :lol:

Being a bubble selection wasn't the issue raised by yzerman19...the claim was that Canada's top talent was almost blackballed by its hockey elite because he was a college recruit. I wanted some evidence to back that up.

He actually explicitly noted "toewser" was almost blacklisted. In a subsequent post I gave you your evidence.

It would appear that some character by the name of scpa0305 is on tsn.ca stirring the pot a little and putting in a plug for the U.S. college route. Well done.

I post on that site all the time. If you read many of their posts you know why I stick up for the talent in college hockey. Hopefully you weren't trying to bash me with your comment.

I don't think he was ever considered on the "bubble" :) Canada was talking him up since he was 15. However I do remember when Chris Chucko wasn't even invited to the Canadian selection camp and he was a 1st round pick; that was sort of a big deal back then.

That's your evidence?