SiouxSports.com Forum

Frattin holding his own...

BobIwabuchiFan

This the crap that I don't like about the NHL, Frattin lays a nice hard hit, (I just watched the video on my Nook). From what I can see, i could be wrong, Matt makes "no" contact with the Sabres player's head. Myers, comes over and challenges him to a fight and Frattin pounds him. Myers gets an extra two for holding. The Sabres are becoming a laughing stock.

• Upvote 1

This the crap that I don't like about the NHL, Frattin lays a nice hard hit, (I just watched the video on my Nook). From what I can see, i could be wrong, Matt makes "no" contact with the Sabres player's head. Myers, comes over and challenges him to a fight and Frattin pounds him. Myers gets an extra two for holding. The Sabres are becoming a laughing stock.

Yep, go figure...the guy Frattin hits skates away and moves on...Myers decides he's going to play judge, jury, and executioner, despite his not being involved in the initial incident.

Yep, go figure...the guy Frattin hits skates away and moves on...Myers decides he's going to play judge, jury, and executioner, despite his not being involved in the initial incident.

The hit wasn't even that bad... Frattin tries to move on, Myers insists and Frattin ends up on top of him at the end.

The hit wasn't even that bad... Frattin tries to move on, Myers insists and Frattin ends up on top of him at the end.

I thought maybe Myers didn't see that the guy had ducked before the hit and thought Frattin was headhunting...but no he was looking right at it...just wanted to start some sh^t.

• Upvote 1