SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU dance drama

The Sicatoka

Hay Duker I'm getting to you too!!!!! Even better!!!!!

Yes, indeed.

Trolling on the UND message board must be something that the not so friendly drunks from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences just like to do

Well, at least until they pass out at the keyboard.

Oh, I so wish we would get those friendly drunks that this writer was so eloquent in describing...

No big deal to me. Why is it to you? My bet is most have the same views only he verbalized it.

And if he'd have said the same about band parents and members, or FFA club parents and members, or ... football parents and players?

And yes, NDSU has an FFA club.

And if he'd have said the same about band parents and members, or FFA club parents and members, or ... football parents and players?

And yes, NDSU has an FFA club.

If they were on the warpath why would I have an issue with it? Its only an issue because you want to make it one.

Oh wait are you sensitive about the warpath thing?

Me? I didn't give it front page Sunday edition coverage in the Fargo Forum. THEY thought Bresciani's characterizations of his constituency worthy of printing.

Personally I find them uncouth and unbecoming of a person in that position. My guess is the Forum believes the same (hence why they put them directly into print).

The man should know the words "public record" regarding his NDSU email account by now.

Actually, per the North Dakota Century Code, Section 15-12-01:

"The North Dakota state university of agriculture and applied science must be located in the city of Fargo in the county of Cass. Wherever the term agricultural college appears in this code, it means the North Dakota state university of agriculture and applied science."

"The North Dakota state university of agriculture and applied science ... "

NDSUAAS

Reference: http://www.legis.nd....?20131029205548

Whatever

Me? I didn't give it front page Sunday edition coverage in the Fargo Forum. THEY thought Bresciani's characterizations of his constituency worthy of printing.

Personally I find them uncouth and unbecoming of a person in that position. My guess is the Forum believes the same (hence why they put them directly into print).

The man should know the words "public record" regarding his NDSU email account by now.

It would be front page new for those hacks if they got a parking ticket. Other that BFD. But it does give you guys something to talk about other than your fb team..

Whatever

That sounds like something that a sullen teenager would say when they're proven wrong. It must not be fun when the folks at SiouxSports know more about your school than you do. And tSic is right, it does seem to sum up the approach of the NDSUAAS football team and its' fans toward the laws of North Dakota. As long as the NDSUAAS football team wins, the rest just doesn't matter.

Agree that it would be nice to just beat an FBS team. Not sure why NDSU football had to be brought into yet another non-football thread. No need to even check which poster brought it up...again. No UND fans should be making fun of the NDSU FBS wins...especially when we were owned by Idaho...twice.

Now, back on topic...any NDSU fans willing to defend the actions of Bresciani and Taylor regarding their Dance team???

Yep. They reportedly practiced outside allotted times. And honestly, I haven't heard a fan even remotely sad that they aren't on the sidelines dancing.

Also, to whomever compared the dance team to the marching band....at a football game...needs to have their head examined. One of the two organizations exists basically exclusively for football games, the other is a club the university allowed to perform.

I wouldn't be sure of that, Bison fans have their chests so puffed out, they think they could take on the Kansas City Chiefs. They love to bring up the Sagarin ratings, and see where they rank in the Big 10/SEC conferences. Lakes and his butt buddy Asses1180 are probably going to write this on their respected boards so it should get some talk...except on Lakes's board where you hear him and the voices in his head.

good one dude. lol. you seriously believe what your wrote? get real.