SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 6 Scores

bincitysioux

Even Jeremy Jorgenson (one of the Bison media people) was commenting on the large number of students that left the Bison game at halftime. I guess students leave whether you are good or bad or whether you are in Fargo or Grand Forks. I can't quite figure that out.

Even Jeremy Jorgenson (one of the Bison media people) was commenting on the large number of students that left the Bison game at halftime. I guess students leave whether you are good or bad or whether you are in Fargo or Grand Forks. I can't quite figure that out.

It's a generational thing. Pathetic on their part. This is an issue at highschools too. Participation is way down everywhere and it seems like student fans are more interested in checking some obscure celebrities twitter than being apart of one of the best parts of the college experience.

Also of note: students at UND please stop the stupid slapping of the seats on 3rd down and other times when you're trying to be loud. It's awkward and not as loud as jumping around cheering and just going crazy like you do at hockey games.