SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tech Sat.

sprig

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, i just had a great idea...lets get 2-3 people put on full hockey gear and go to the WCHA head offices on Monday.

Go up to greg shepherds office and just start climbing all over his back for the entire day.  When he complains, just tell him that this is what Zpar goes through every game and that he should stop whining.

These games have been the most closely called games I've seen this year. Quick whistles, several calls on MTU were doing something to Parise. Have to believe last weeks outcry has something to do with this. Parise is getting a fair shake this weekend.

Was just going to post that Hennessy makes it sound like ZPar is playing an incredible series. (then he scored) I wonder how much his knee was bothering him in the first half. He sounds like he has much more of a presence now. A good sign.

Sounds like better defense, wouldn't you say. 2-0 after two.

"The line formerly known as The Money Line" coming up huge so far.

Bochenski PP (20) from Genoway

Parise (9) from Murray

Genoway and Murray have a million assists already this year. That's a number to be proud of. :lol:

Was just going to post that Hennessy makes it sound like ZPar is playing an incredible series. (then he scored) I wonder how much his knee was bothering him in the first half. He sounds like he has much more of a presence now. A good sign.

No doubt have to wonder who much his knee affected him. He is not being mugged this weekend, however, as Campion has put both teams in the box immediately no matter who does what to whom.

Have to wonder, however, if a beginning to end special teams contest vs. MN next weekend is a good thing :lol:

Doesn't anybody else hear the band playing that annoying beat? If I was a fan there hearing that every weekend I would probably go up and stick a tuba on top of their directors head.

While I see your point, at least they crank up the instruments and play once in a while, unlike a certain pep band I've heard. :lol:

Guys, i just had a great idea...lets get 2-3 people put on full hockey gear and go to the WCHA head offices on Monday.

Go up to greg shepherds office and just start climbing all over his back for the entire day.  When he complains, just tell him that this is what Zpar goes through every game and that he should stop whining.

:lol::p:0

2-3 people put on full hockey gear and go to the WCHA head offices on Monday.

Go up to greg shepherds office and just start climbing all over his back for the entire day. When he complains, just tell him that this is what Zpar goes through every game and that he should stop whining.

That would make a great promo for NHL game of the week...or something along those lines. Possibly even a Miller Lite spot. I would laugh for days if I saw that on TV.

I wonder if the refs will start calling too many penalities now. It seems like their have been a bunch in the gopher series.

We complain because they don't call the penalties. IMO, if/when they start calling what they see, we're gonna see some games with what seem to be "too many penalties" and no flow until teams start to adjust to the new officiating. A necessary consequence in my view. If this actually happens the Sioux are going to have to convert on the PP in order to get any benefit (other than the obvious benefit of not having a 200+ lb backpack)

just my $.02

Just watched some of the MN/Mankato game. NOt being called nearly as close as this series (Schmidt the referree). Gophers are taking lots of stupid penalties, however, against a team that is horrible defensively. 2-0 MN near the end of the first.

I was just wondering why other scores around the league needed to be posted on another thread? It would seem to me that everyone tuned in here would be just as interested in other games around the league. If we don't know everything we can about our opponents it makes it difficult to discuss objectively the upcoming series for the Sioux.

I was just wondering why other scores around the league needed to be posted on another thread? It would seem to me that everyone tuned in here would be just as interested in other games around the league. If we don't know everything we can about our opponents it makes it difficult to discuss objectively the upcoming series for the Sioux.

It was discussed here.

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?sh...pic=1848&st=260

It will be amazing if Briggs pitches another shutout tonight. I know it is Mankato but I saw him play against CC and he looked so much better than he did in GF. If the hold MSU scoreless, the Sioux will be trying to break a 11 period scoreless streak next weekend.