SiouxSports.com Forum

Sonmor's Comment

cfm567b27

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when UND wins it this year, I hope there are cameras out there when the Sioux fans are tipping the cows.

I hope so too...Last time I saw that happen was in the movie "Tommy Boy". Cow tipping will be much easier on the insurance companies, Grand Forks police and emergency response folks.

I hope so too...Last time I saw that happen was in the movie "Tommy Boy". Cow tipping will be much easier on the insurance companies, Grand Forks police and emergency response folks.

As long as the don't light the cows on fire after they tip them!! :)

Isn't it ironic that TC would find a website that is entitled "Gopher Hockey Arrogance"? If you click on the icon for "Reasons for Arrogance," it notes that "we're arrogant because we're the best. That's right, the best. Nobody else comes close." Unbelievable!

TC thinks its "jealousy", but the disdain for Gopher hockey is clearly "arrogance."

Is there a point? Is their championship tarnished because of it?

Yo, smart guy. There IS a point. Here's your original comment:

I don't know how the team survived without your support.

I was just setting the record straight. Try remembering what you say from post to post.

Isn't it ironic that TC would find a website that is entitled "Gopher Hockey Arrogance"? If you click on the icon for "Reasons for Arrogance," it notes that "we're arrogant because we're the best. That's right, the best. Nobody else comes close." Unbelievable!

TC thinks its "jealousy", but the disdain for Gopher hockey is clearly "arrogance."

I could more easily handle that arrogance if it were coming from a Michigan hockey fan. Sorry - in my mind you are tied for the third team down on the list to be acting in an arrogant fashion. I just don't think the attitude of Sioux hockey fans has ever been boasting a "defending national champions" type demeanor. We certainly have all played the 7 to 5 or 7 to 3 card rightly so. When UND wins it's next national title it will be ho hum just add another one to the pile and play on. For Minnesota it is like they freakin discovered the cure for cancer - again act like you have been there before.

So the Sue can boast about 7>5, but Gopher fans can't boast about defending NCAA Champions? Is there a difference?

Maybe I should have said....who cares who you supported?

See - talk to me when you have accomplished what the Sioux have. I will answer that question then.

What does "defending NCAA Champion" mean to you? Sounds like the present to me.

Give it up - you aren't bright enough to post on this board. Best go on POI. Look-up defending....If you want me to pull what Websters says I would be happy to.

By the way..I want you sitting in my section this weekend.

I'm sorry, but I'm happily married.

So "defending NCAA Champion" isn't the present? I didn't get your answer.

I didn't major in English but....Defending implies winning the title the last time it was contested - which in this case was LAST year. Now the present tense would be UND CURRENTLY ranked #1 in the nation. Not last year not 23 years ago - right now.

TC_Transplant,

Since you seem so enchanted with what goes on in Grand Forks and at UND, I thought I would do you a favor and pass along this job ad. Seems like it would be a perfect fit for you.

Now would he receive a free uniform with that position and have flexible working hours? I say go for it TC....Might never get a chance like that again!