SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

current numbers as of 6:30 pm 10/31/13: 64 hats total!

black w/moniker (17 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (4*), siouxczech29 (1), mn_sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (6), Laker (1), AZSIOUX (1), BIGSKY (1)

black with no moniker (11 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1), Wreckincrew (2), mn_sioux (2), Fedorov (1), neonpelican (3)

green w/moniker (8 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4), Laker (1), BIGSKY (1)

green with no moniker (7): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota (1), Wreckincrew (1), mn_sioux (1), Oxbow6 (1)

grey w/moniker (10 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1), Frozen4Sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (5)

grey with no moniker (1 total): Fedorov (1)

pink w/moniker (8 total): YaneA (3), FLO (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4)

pink with no moniker (2 total): remington_270 (1), Oxbow6 (1)

My buddy will take a hogg shirt too there Mafia. And has said he will gladly pay for it this time as well.

Hopefully others follow suit and offer you some money for those shirts. Love mine. Wear it any times its clean.....well....lets be honest.....I wear it dirty all the time too....

65 hats total

black w/moniker (17 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (4*), siouxczech29 (1), mn_sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (6), Laker (1), AZSIOUX (1), BIGSKY (1)

black with no moniker (11 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1), Wreckincrew (2), mn_sioux (2), Fedorov (1), neonpelican (3)

green w/moniker (9 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4), Laker (1), BIGSKY (1), Sioux-per hockey fan (1)

green with no moniker (7): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota (1), Wreckincrew (1), mn_sioux (1), Oxbow6 (1)

grey w/moniker (10 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1), Frozen4Sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (5)

My buddy will take a hogg shirt too there Mafia. And has said he will gladly pay for it this time as well.

Hopefully others follow suit and offer you some money for those shirts. Love mine. Wear it any times its clean.....well....lets be honest.....I wear it dirty all the time too....

Shoot me some size requests and I'll make sure I have some shirts available next spring. You want the long-sleeves again or would you prefer short-sleeve shirts?

If anyone else wants to see pics of the Hoggsbreath shirts in Sioux colors, just send me a PM.

65 hats total

green w/moniker (9 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (4), Laker (1), BIGSKY (1), Sioux-per hockey fan (1)

Just making sure all monikers are correct here...I'm passing them along to Coaches Choice today.

Total hat cost will be calculated after all hats have been delivered. I will pay for the entire order myself and await your check or money order via mail or Paypal.

Hat delivery options are as follows:

A) volunteer in Fargo will pick up hats and you arrange to pick up with him - no shipping fees since they are not mailed out.

B) hats shipped to YaneA in Grand Forks and you arrange to pick up from her - one set of shipping fees.

C) hats shipped to me in Minneapolis/St Paul and you arrange to pick up from me or I mail them onto you - one and most likely two sets of shipping fees.

Please let me know where you want your hat either left or shipped so I can keep track and let Coaches Choice know. I will post here when the hats are done and ready to be shipped. Thank you.