SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Bemidji State

AZSIOUX

He gets full marks for that play. Can't take a night off.

cant have any passengers at this time of year...gotta get pucks deep....hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard...puttin on the foil, every game. Want some?....effin' machine took my quarter!

I am really mad at directv this is three games now they will not play. I would go to comcast but they suck too. I would call and complain but they will habe no clue what I would be talking about. There is no reason in the world why they can not show it.

Be sure to check out this week's Through These Doors...some great interviews with the seniors.

Such a great episode! This senior group is awesome from Kristo to The bench ninja Tate. Get that natty boys!!

I really like hearing Kristo talk about as a 9th grader, he started thinking about adding a national title banner to the top after Hak mentioned it on a recruiting trip. I really hope he scores some points tonight against Bemidji.

I would say that is foregone conclusion. Kristo, Knight, Grimaldi with big weekends. As usual.

What I'd like to see is Knight, Kristo, and Grimaldi only playing about 10 minutes per night because the other lines have come out and thrown a crooked number on the home side of the scoreboard.

That would be a good omen going forward.

What I'd like to see is Knight, Kristo, and Grimaldi only playing about 10 minutes per night because the other lines have come out and thrown a crooked number on the home side of the scoreboard.

That would be a good omen going forward.

agree x 100