SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

I said "Very disappointed in the conduct of my favorite team towards the end of that game last night, much more disappointed in that freakshow than in the fact that they lost the game."

How could you possibly have misconstrued that as writing the antics off? The statement speaks for itself. In no way, shape or form does it write anything off.

Weird that you didn't bring it up like you do for all other teams though. Only responded because it was brought up by someone else.

Enough of the "Penguins are clowns" vs the "Bruins are bozos" discussion already...it gets old after a while. DaveK sucks...no he doesn't, Goon's a moron...groan. Given the antics of Lucic and his cup-check in the Detroit series (something Goon chuckles at) and Crosby and his slew-foots of Rangers (something DaveK thinks isn't an issue), I'd be fine with both teams playing golf ASAP.

Back to the video...c'mon...that's funny.

• Upvote 2

Enough of the "Penguins are clowns" vs the "Bruins are bozos" discussion already...it gets old after a while. DaveK sucks...no he doesn't, Goon's a moron...groan. Given the antics of Lucic and his cup-check in the Detroit series (something Goon chuckles at) and Crosby and his slew-foots of Rangers (something DaveK thinks isn't an issue), I'd be fine with both teams playing golf ASAP.

Says the man who's team has been playing golf for two weeks already.

Says the man who's team has been playing golf for two weeks already.

You're right...I guess not every team can play late into the summer only to blow game 6 of the finals by giving up two goals in the last couple of minutes of the game just so they can avoid a flight to Chicago for game 7...

• Upvote 1

You're right...I guess not every team can play late into the summer only to blow game 6 of the finals by giving up two goals in the last couple of minutes of the game just so they can avoid a flight to Chicago for game 7...

That was epic.

Shameful.

Shameful.

Not quite as amusing as the Blackhawk (can't recall who scored the GWG) who immediately threw his gloves in the air and looked to celebrate an OT-type goal...apparently forgetting that there were still a few seconds left on the clock. FAIL!

The video was funny!