SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

In typical Boston fashion, the Boo-hoo'ins tried to instigate a fight with 2 seconds left in the game after Montreal got the ENG last night.

I'm not a Bruins hater but that's funny.

I'm pulling for Montreal in this series. Always used to cheer against the Canadian teams until the owners and Bettman did their best to ruin the NHL with their "southern strategy" of expansion teams and moving Canadian teams to the US. Quebec City should still have the Nordiques and the Jets should have never left Winnipeg. So I cheer for the Canadian teams to do well in the playoffs...which obviously explains why I hate Canada in the Olympics...go figure.

• Upvote 1

I'm not a Bruins hater but that's funny.

I'm pulling for Montreal in this series. Always used to cheer against the Canadian teams until the owners and Bettman did their best to ruin the NHL with their "southern strategy" of expansion teams and moving Canadian teams to the US. Quebec City should still have the Nordiques and the Jets should have never left Winnipeg. So I cheer for the Canadian teams to do well in the playoffs...which obviously explains why I hate Canada in the Olympics...go figure.

dont forget all the 25 year old Canadians on the UND squad...

gfhockey #99. ;)

No name or # on it.

Will put on later.

So here's a question...is it still considered a "jersey foul" to put your own name and number on a jersey? I know plenty of friends who wouldn't dare get caught out in public with a Wild Gaborik or Boogaard jersey...you're the only player the team can't trade, right? Any thoughts on this?

So here's a question...is it still considered a "jersey foul" to put your own name and number on a jersey? I know plenty of friends who wouldn't dare get caught out in public with a Wild Gaborik or Boogaard jersey...you're the only player the team can't trade, right? Any thoughts on this?

As someone who is older than anyone in the NHL I struggle to have a players name on the back...with the exception of UND guys. Might put Parise #11 on back or possibly Cullen #7 as I have gotten to know him and the whole Cullen family pretty well over the past 5-6 years.

Putting one's own name on the back...that's lame.

As someone who is older than anyone in the NHL I struggle to have a players name on the back...with the exception of UND guys. Might put Parise #11 on back or possibly Cullen #7 as I have gotten to know him and the whole Cullen family pretty well over the past 5-6 years.

Putting one's own name on the back...that's lame.

along with those that put former players names and numbers on the current edition of UND hockey jerseys that those players never wore.

along with those that put former players names and numbers on the current edition of UND hockey jerseys that those players never wore.

Agree. Didn't Rocco wear the last Sioux jersey his 1st year? Need a name on that one too. Possibly Frattin.