SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

You have an odd fascination with cup checks lately in a thinly veiled attempt to defend what Chara did.

Really, first it was Lucic. Chara hasn't done anything like that this season, that I can remember. Never defended it. Second, someone said that these things rarely happen and there's been quite a few of these, as of late

LOL @ Wild fans...seems like every fan in the stands is throwing a hand up in the air while screaming for a penalty on anything and everything that happens on the ice tonight...and I absolutely detest Colorado...

Trolling? :)

Jersey-watch update: Colorado's jerseys have always been dreadful but Minnesota's green and wheat jerseys are absolutely brutal.

Those green home ones are the worst in the NHL.

Game 7!!!

Would you expect anything less from Roy than to have 2 of the biggest goons in the NHL Mcleod and Bordaleau go out for the that last shift and try to run anyone they could catch up to? Pretty good performance from the Wild aside from not starting to play the 2nd period until there were only 10 minutes left in the 2nd. I thought there was gonna be a bunch of controversy again after a missed hold and a missed trip that gave the Avs pretty good looks but Kuemper came up big and probably played his best game of the series. The big money duo of Parise and Suter came through big for the Wild tonight but 3 of the youngsters Granlund, Coyle, Haula, and El Nino were really good tonight too. Looking forward to game 7 and hoping Roy has some flashbacks from his playing days against the Wild.

The wheat piping separating green shoulders from green jersey body just kills it for me. No shoulder patches? They look like Christmas trees on skates.

I would rather wear that jerseys than the God Awful ones with a wing and a wheel on the front. :)

Did Frattin play at all for Columbus in their series? They seemed like a team that was a little short on skill and scoring and it would have seemed to make a lot of sense to have his speed and shot in the lineup.

Gotta love Parise's mindset-

Chad Graff@ChadGraff 10m

Zach Parise put things in perspective: "We didn't sign here to win a first round game."

Did Frattin play at all for Columbus in their series? They seemed like a team that was a little short on skill and scoring and it would have seemed to make a lot of sense to have his speed and shot in the lineup.

No, he didn't... He was scratched.