SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Of course I don't HAVE to, but if I intend to keep the topic at the forefront until he gives an answer it is in my best interest to bump it back to the front page of the thread for as long as tries to weasel out of it by slithering away from the topic and not say anything. The fact of the matter is that he has two choices : Admit that the Bruins dive too and blast them for it just as hard as he blasts other teams for it, or try to spin it that diving is okay when the Bruins do it but not okay when other teams do it. I have him backed into a corner and I am not going to let him off the hook. If responding to my own post is what it takes to not let him off the hook, then that is what I am going to do (even if I don't HAVE to). But thanks for your concern, Blackheart. And since you decided to comment on the fact that I bumped my post by responding to it, I may as well ask what do YOU think of all the Bruins diving in the clips that I linked? I'm really quite curious as to what your answer will be.

. If you go back through this post there are several people that could be considered diehard Bruin fans. Why after all this time you decide to go after Goon tells me this is about more than who dives or not...and you already know where I stand as I've accused you of doctoring the footage. :).

Marchand is as avg as you get...he's lucky he got to play with PB for so long.

Because players just "get to play" with Bergeron? Clearly you haven't watched him in nearly every game this season. His start of the season wasn't good (and he was moved off the PB line), but once he got going there was a stretch where he carried this team for a good month earlier this season.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps they are peaking a bit too early? I remember the Pens being hot in March last year and of course we all remember how that worked out for them in May. We shall see who is still standing when the smoke clears.

I can assure you it will be a team out west, Dave. Don't get your hopes up!

• Upvote 1

Maybe, but that's not what I was referring to. My comment was made in regards to the potential Pittsburgh/Boston rematch in the Eastern Conference Finals. There is a little matter of revenge that must be addressed.

Well the Pens may have already peaked as well, so maybe their will be some new blood in the Eastern Conference Finals.

The only way there is going to be new blood in the Eastern Conference finals is if somebody else eliminates the Boo-Hoo'ins before the Pens get ahold of them.

The Bruins will roll the Penguins. The Pens don't match up well against the Bruins, because the Bruins play men's hockey.

• Upvote 1

The only way there is going to be new blood in the Eastern Conference finals is if somebody else eliminates the Boo-Hoo'ins before the Pens get ahold of them.

The Boo-Hoo'ins? Is that what Little Sidney Slew-Who will be doing after their next beating? :)
  • Upvote 1

Hey Genius... You're cherry picking a video from the team that's known for diving... Seriously...

Goon, don't trust this footage unless he can authenticate it. Dave somehow has managed to doctor the clips he's posting. One minute youre watching Milan Lucic get hauled down and the next you see a very muscular black guy. I know for a fact that Lucic is not black therefore this footage is bogus.

Wow, you really enjoy making a fool of yourself don't you? The fact that you continue to behave this way in regards to those clips just makes my case all that much stronger. Thanks for playing, better luck next time. :lol:

dang, you got me again,Dave K!

Interesting viewpoint:

James Neal is everything that’s wrong with NHL, according to former ref

I have also seen enough of his play to know something else: James Neal is not my type of hockey player. He has been involved in multiple incidents, showing reckless disregard for the safety of fellow players. Furthermore, he’s a player who has acquired the reputation for being a diver