SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

gloating over the Bruins beating the Red Wings :lol: that's likeUND gloating over beating Tech.

Sheesh...did Paul Coffey knock up your sister? Steve Yzerman ding your car in the parking lot at Target and drive off without saying anything? Why such hatred for the Red Wings?

Sheesh...did Paul Coffey knock up your sister? Steve Yzerman ding your car in the parking lot at Target and drive off without saying anything? Why such hatred for the Red Wings?

up until 2010 they were a thorn in the side of the Blackhawks. Being a Bulls fan it is why I still hate the Pistons, despite the Bad Boys being gone for almost 20 years. But those three years prior to 1991 I hated them more than any other franchise in sports.

up until 2010 they were a thorn in the side of the Blackhawks. Being a Bulls fan it is why I still hate the Pistons, despite the Bad Boys being gone for almost 20 years. But those three years prior to 1991 I hated them more than any other franchise in sports.

LOL...now it all makes sense. I loved the Motor City Bad Boys. Personally, I thought the "walk-off" after the sweep in '91 was a bit childish, but Larry Bird and Kevin McHale did the same thing after the Celtics were eliminated in 1988 by the Pistons and nobody said a word about it. Oh, and for the record, Laimbeer did NOT foul Kareem in game 6 of that 1988 finals. What a crock.

But I understand your hatred for Detroit now that I know how far back you go with the rivalry between the Blackhawks and Red Wings and Bulls and Pistons. Did you see the ESPN 30 for 30 on those Pistons teams? Good stuff.

LOL...now it all makes sense. I loved the Motor City Bad Boys. Personally, I thought the "walk-off" after the sweep in '91 was a bit childish, but Larry Bird and Kevin McHale did the same thing after the Celtics were eliminated in 1988 by the Pistons and nobody said a word about it. Oh, and for the record, Laimbeer did NOT foul Kareem in game 6 in that 1988 finals. What a crock.

But I understand your hatred for Detroit now that I know how far back you go with the rivalry between the Blackhawks and Red Wings and Bulls and Pistons. Did you see the ESPN 30 for 30 on those Pistons teams? Good stuff.

I did and it was good stuff. all hatred aside, they were a very damn good basketball team.

Off-topic from the NHL, of course, but my favorite teams to watch were the 1994 and 1995 Houston Rockets and the 1983 76'ers.

I still thank that if Jordan wouldn't have retired the first time it would have been an eight-peat instead of two three-peats and in some book somewhere in the world the Rockets two titles have an asterick beside them. I'm glad the Rockets did win those two though because I disliked the Knicks and Magic.

I still think that if Jordan wouldn't have retired the first time it would have been an eight-peat instead of two three-peats and in some book somewhere in the world the Rockets two titles have an asterick beside them. I'm glad the Rockets did win those two though because I disliked the Knicks and Magic.

No way. Jordan came back and the Magic absolutely whooped the Bulls anyways. Then Hakeem the Dream and the Rockets whooped the Magic. Clutch City, baby!

And we all know that Michael Jordan "retired" because of the soon-to-be-handed-down year-long suspension from David Stern for betting on basketball. His "retirement" saved Michael and the NBA from embarrassment.

LOL...now it all makes sense. I loved the Motor City Bad Boys. Personally, I thought the "walk-off" after the sweep in '91 was a bit childish, but Larry Bird and Kevin McHale did the same thing after the Celtics were eliminated in 1988 by the Pistons and nobody said a word about it. Oh, and for the record, Laimbeer did NOT foul Kareem in game 6 of that 1988 finals. What a crock.

Wow, you really seem to have a lot of bad feelings towards all things Boston...did you grow up in Southie and get picked on a lot?

Hello? Where'd everybody go? Am I in the wrong thread? I thought I'd see some Kings/Blackhawks talk out here? Maybe some Montreal/Rangers talk about the Prust headshot, John Moore's hit on Weise, Carcillo elbowing an official, embellishment penalties...? I suppose you all only thought those unsportsmanlike meanies from Boston did that kind of stuff and maybe you don't want to talk about it anymore... :lol: . Seriously - we've resorted to NBA talk here? :crazy::sneaky:???:sad:

• Upvote 1

I did and it was good stuff. all hatred aside, they were a very damn good basketball team.

Bunch of thugs is all they were (except for Dumars)...how anyone could root for a team with Laimbeer on it is beyond me.

Hello? Where'd everybody go? Am I in the wrong thread? I thought I'd see some Kings/Blackhawks talk out here? Maybe some Montreal/Rangers talk about the Prust headshot, John Moore's hit on Weise, Carcillo elbowing an official, embellishment penalties...? I suppose you all only thought those unsportsmanlike meanies from Boston did that kind of stuff and maybe you don't want to talk about it anymore... :lol: . Seriously - we've resorted to NBA talk here? :crazy::sneaky:???:sad:

ok...Does Les Habs translated mean 'Whiny Divers'?

No way. Jordan came back and the Magic absolutely whooped the Bulls anyways. Then Hakeem the Dream and the Rockets whooped the Magic. Clutch City, baby!

And we all know that Michael Jordan "retired" because of the soon-to-be-handed-down year-long suspension from David Stern for betting on basketball. His "retirement" saved Michael and the NBA from embarrassment.

I agree about the "retirement". however, Jordan had been back for what a month. with a full seasoned Jordan the Magic don't beat the Bulls. as evident the following season when the Bulls swept them.

I agree about the "retirement". however, Jordan had been back for what a month. with a full seasoned Jordan the Magic don't beat the Bulls. as evident the following season when the Bulls swept them.

That's because Shaq had one sneaker in Orlando and the other in Los Angeles...

Go Kings go.

Hawks win in overtime with Captain Serious getting another game winner 3-2.

How the hell did NBA talk get in here? That league is garbage. Make a seperate thread please.

It started with me asking siouxsweet why he hates Detroit so much. My last comment about the Pacers was tongue-in-cheek to Ray77's question about a team being eliminated tonight.