SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

I didn't doctor anything. The Bruins were caught red-handed numerous times doing what the Bruins coach and their delusional fans like to accuse everybody else of doing. The egg is all over the faces of the Bruins organization and their fans. People who whine about alleged diving are crybabies, it's as simple as that.

Classic Dave!

Whatever!!! :silly:

I (with the aid of whoever compiled all of those highlights into the youtube clip) exposed the hypocrisy of the Bruins, their coach, and their fans who all love nothing more than to whine about everybody else diving when in fact they do it just as much as anybody else if not more so. That isn't classic Dave, that is classic Bruins.

I still find it hilarious beyond belief that you refuse to comment on any of the footage contained in the clips I linked to. I wonder why that is... perhaps because you know it paints your argument into a corner? On a side note, it is impossible not to notice the fact that Goon (who loves to argue with me almost as much as he loves to whine about everybody but the Bruins diving) has been silent on the topic ever since I first linked those youtube clips.

Just face the fact that since these clips surfaced you can no longer get away with accusing other teams of diving without having it immediately thrown back into your face that the Bruins are guilty of it too. End of story.

I won't comment on some doctored up YouTube clip from the 70's showing the evil Bruins stealing candy from small children...or in this case, the Penguins...I think Sidney Crosby's mutton chops are what gave it away for me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the footage is not doctored and most certainly not from the '70s. It is all from recent years and shows players from the current Bruins roster diving better than Greg Louganis ever did. You have no possible defense other than to finally just suck it up and admit that all teams do it and any fan who whines about it should be made to feel shame.

This ^ coming from the guy who whines about fighting in hockey? C'mon Dave...you have no possible defense than to finally just suck it up and admit that all teams do it and any fan who whines about it should be made to feel shame. Hypocrite! :lol:

• Upvote 1

No, MafiaMan, I am not chastising the diving of the Bruins. I am chastising the Bruins fans for whining about other teams diving. Go back a couple of pages and you will see on post #640 I stated:

"Again, I want to make it perfectly clear that by exposing the fact that the Bruins dive I am not saying that I have a problem with it. It is completely 100% fine with me that they do it, because I understand and accept the fact that it is part of the game and all teams do it. I just wanted to drive home the "Glass Houses" point to our resident Bruins fans who love nothing more than to go on and on whining and crying about alleged incidents of diving by Pittsburgh players."

Now I will await your acknowledgement of the fact that you jumped to the wrong conclusion about what my intent was in bringing this subject to light.

PS - I'm glad you found the clips hilarious as well as the hypocrisy of Julien's whining. I can't stop laughing at them.

Every team has players that dive.

For sure. The entertaining part is:

" The Bruins fans don't want to admit the Bruins dive ...

* The Penguins fans don't want to admit the Penguins dive ...

and so on.

The Penguin fan refuses to admit that his golden boy was being called out by his peers for being a fish. Simple as that. I have to admit its been good for a few laughs though...

Any player who whines about another player's alleged diving loses immediately loses credibility...

So, how did you become the arbiter of who has credibility or not. Personally, I am going to take the word of an NHL player over some random anonymous guy on a message board who lives in his mother's basement.

NHL on NBC...jersey watch update: Flyers whites are a thing of beauty. So are the orange ones but the whole throwback feature really works for this team.

Penguins blacks...I don't know why Mario Lemieux likes Vegas gold so much. Just go back to the black and yellow that Pittsburgh is famous for already. Those were awesome.

Mike Babcock may be the best coach on the entire planet.

Let's see ... take out of the lineup: Zetterberg, Datysuk, Helm, Bertuzzi, Cleary ... and 3 more, and he still has his team in the thick of a playoff hunt. Not to mention going into Chicago and giving them all they can handle tonight on NBCSN.

Mike Babcock may be the best coach on the entire planet.

Let's see ... take out of the lineup: Zetterberg, Datysuk, Helm, Bertuzzi, Cleary ... and 3 more, and he still has his team in the thick of a playoff hunt. Not to mention going into Chicago and giving them all they can handle tonight on NBCSN.

Just not enough horses in the stable this year in Detroit...too many injuries.

Did I ever mention Marchand is a puke? What a classy player Suter is....didn't even come close to biting on marchands dirty tactics.

I really like both of those guys for obviously different reasons. Marchand has a way of firing his teammates up, both with his play and with his tongue; but with that comes an occasional backfire. Suter is just a pure player...you never see that guy chirping at anyone. Gotta respect a guy that ALWAYS lets his play do the talking.

I really like both of those guys for obviously different reasons. Marchand has a way of firing his teammates up, both with his play and with his tongue; but with that comes an occasional backfire. Suter is just a pure player...you never see that guy chirping at anyone. Gotta respect a guy that ALWAYS lets his play do the talking.

Marchand is as avg as you get...he's lucky he got to play with PB for so long.

Marchand is as avg as you get...he's lucky he got to play with PB for so long.

In related news, Boston wins their 10th straight game tonite with a 4-2 win over New Jersey...oh, and average Marchand with his league leading 5th short handed goal tonite...22nd goal overall.
  • Upvote 2

Of course I don't HAVE to, but if I intend to keep the topic at the forefront until he gives an answer it is in my best interest to bump it back to the front page of the thread for as long as tries to weasel out of it by slithering away from the topic and not say anything. The fact of the matter is that he has two choices : Admit that the Bruins dive too and blast them for it just as hard as he blasts other teams for it, or try to spin it that diving is okay when the Bruins do it but not okay when other teams do it. I have him backed into a corner and I am not going to let him off the hook. If responding to my own post is what it takes to not let him off the hook, then that is what I am going to do (even if I don't HAVE to). But thanks for your concern, Blackheart. And since you decided to comment on the fact that I bumped my post by responding to it, I may as well ask what do YOU think of all the Bruins diving in the clips that I linked? I'm really quite curious as to what your answer will be.

Maybe you are on his ignore list. I know I've thought of ignoring you many times for all the stupid things you say. Like replying to your own posts. Kind of creepy...