SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU

bincitysioux

North Dakota is looking pretty good tonight, but I don't know good the opponent is either. Fargo did beat Harvard who we lost to. I watched the SDSU women the other night before our men played the Jacks, and IMO the Jackrabbit ladies would run away pretty easily from either the Sioux or Bison..............

Any word on attendance? Izzo said it is the biggest NDSU WBB crowd he's seen since he's been in Fargo (2006).

Saw a post on Bisonville that there were about 1,400 tix left this afternoon. It's not full, but looks like a nice crowd. I think the Bison usually draw around a 1,000. Crowd has been out of it the whole game though.

Isn't it fun to win these "meaningless" games? As the UND coaches say you haven't beat the bison until you do it on their home court - that hasn't been that difficult.

Comparative scores say FU should have won - guess that's why they play the game and why there won't be a UND-FU football game anytime soon. They can't take that chance.

Of course...

It meant more to UND

It was UND's superbowl

UND had more to play for then FU

It's a meaningless game

But football

• Upvote 2