SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BOSTON U - Saturday

AZSIOUX

I hate to say it, but we deserve to lose this game. Maybe it will be a wake up call to our NHL drafted defensive players who are clearly coasting. A split is actually a let down for me, but the way we were playing, we deserve it. For the record, I think Gothberg is owed several rounds by the defense.

From about the second period on you had that feeling in your stomach that this may not be their night. Had some chances, didn't bury them, and just didn't play that well the last 7 minutes in their own end.

Its November, against a quality team. Could have very well went 2-2 the last two weekends.

Congrats to BU on their win. They are a good team and I am sure they will be in the NCAA tourney come that time of the season. If we would have asked on Thursday if you would have been happy with a split 85% of you would have said yes. Gotta play all 60 minutes and we learned that the hard way tonight. We will be back next week. Overall I thought we played well this weekend... we can flat out dominate when we are clicking. The tv coverage tonight was WAY better than last night. Goodnight everyone.