SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNO

Kooshnitz

Hey,

Anyone else going to the games at Omaha? I noticed the Fri Night game (Feb. 7th) go on sale today. Anyone know which end of the ice the Sioux goalie starts and which ends the UNO goalie starts as far as tickets go?

On ticket master other games show they go on sale today at 10:00, but the Sioux game just says currently not on sale.

UNO might do things similar to Wisco where they sell first half tickets earlier than second half tickets. I e-mailed their ticket office this morning, and I hope to hear back shortly.

Tickets for the outdoor game are being sold through the Omaha Sports Commission, and will go on sale Oct. 1 per their website. Not sure what vendor/system they will use for ticket sales, though.

I'll post if I hear any more info.

just talked with their ticket office and he said that the games in 2013 do not go on sale until november some time... saturdays outdoor game goes on sale on october 1st though I believe.

What if you don't want to go if you can't get tickets for both games? Seems odd that they wouldn't sell the series at the same time, even if they are at different venues.

Wow, check out the seating and prices for the outdoor game. Baseball stadium, no on field seating, and very expensive, doesn't look like a good seat in the place with this setup. You'll have to really need to be at an outdoor game to go to this one. The cheap seats ($30) are so far away, you'd be looking at little dots going around the ice. Football stadiums with on field seating do a lot better job for an outdoor game.

http://www.tdameritradeparkomaha.com/

There's a Hilton connected to the Centurylink Center, and the Old Matress Factory Bar and Grill is across the street from the Hilton which has good food. A good pregame bar close to the arena is DJ's Dugout off of 10th and Capitol. The nightlife after the game is going to be in the Old Market area which is south of the arena around the 10th and Harney area. Other hotels you could look at off of 10th St are the Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard Marriott, and Embassy Suites. These three hotels are located between the Century Link Center and the Old Market area. Take a look at downtown Omaha on Google maps and hopefully you can see what I'm talking about.

Wow, check out the seating and prices for the outdoor game. Baseball stadium, no on field seating, and very expensive, doesn't look like a good seat in the place with this setup. You'll have to really need to be at an outdoor game to go to this one. The cheap seats ($30) are so far away, you'd be looking at little dots going around the ice. Football stadium with on field seating do a lot better job for an outdoor game.

http://www.tdameritradeparkomaha.com/

Do thoses prices get you into both games?? Regardless, that's an expensive trip for a terrible view of hockey played on mushy ice.