SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

good points, question though, how many times did und rush for over 100 yds vs. big sky competition and number 2 und and siu ran the same defense, how will that change without changing personnel? Remember und lost to sdsu by 7 points and they were not very good. no speed. This is version of division 1 football. I will stay tune because I can see where this may go. I hope Im wrong

Its hard to run the ball when you trail early and often. UND needs a defense to stay in the game, and an offense to run the ball and keep the defense on the sidelines for a good amount of time (not a 3 an out). I am sure Bubba (since its HIS team) will tweek any game plans from the SIU days, as this is the first time he is a DI Head Coach!! Stay tuned!

good points, question though, how many times did und rush for over 100 yds vs. big sky competition and number 2 und and siu ran the same defense, how will that change without changing personnel? Remember und lost to sdsu by 7 points and they were not very good. no speed. This is version of division 1 football. I will stay tune because I can see where this may go. I hope Im wrong

Anything UND did last year should not be focused on because, well, that is why Mussman and his staff are gone. The issues from the Mussman era should hopefully be now discontinued under Bubba's leadership. As far as UND's rushing game, that has been an issue the past two seasons. When that is fixed, UND will be a much better team within the Big Sky Conference. UND didn't emphasize running the ball enough the past couple seasons and they attempted to use an 160 lb. running back when they did. Bubba already is on record saying he wants at least two, if not three, capable running backs that can carry the load. That means 190 to 200 lbs. tough between-the-tackle running backs.

Ultimately, whether or not Bubba succeeds in getting UND back to the playoffs will be determined by his recruiting and leadership. We have yet to see his head coaching leadership in action, but I am very impressed thus far with his recruiting ability. We keep recruiting like we have been, and we'll do some good things in the Big Sky Conference.

Anything UND did last year should not be focused on because, well, that is why Mussman and his staff are gone. As far as UND's rushing game, that has been an issue the past two seasons. When that is fixed, UND will be a much better team within the Big Sky Conference. UND didn't emphasize running the ball enough the past couple seasons and they attempted to use an 160 lb. running back when they did. Bubba is already on record as to saying he wants at least two, if not three, capable running backs that can carry the load. That means 190 to 200 lbs. tough between-the-tackles running backs.

Ultimately, whether or not Bubba succeeds in getting UND back to the playoffs will be determined by his recruiting and leadership. We have to yet to see his head coaching leadership in action, but I am very impressed thus far with his recruiting ability. We keep recruiting like we have been, and we'll do some good things in the Big Sky Conference.

BINGO!!!!

This has no place in the recruiting thread. Mods?

Anything UND did last year should not be focused on because, well, that is why Mussman and his staff are gone. The issues from the Mussman era should hopefully be now discontinued under Bubba's leadership. As far as UND's rushing game, that has been an issue the past two seasons. When that is fixed, UND will be a much better team within the Big Sky Conference. UND didn't emphasize running the ball enough the past couple seasons and they attempted to use an 160 lb. running back when they did. Bubba already is on record saying he wants at least two, if not three, capable running backs that can carry the load. That means 190 to 200 lbs. tough between-the-tackle running backs.

Ultimately, whether or not Bubba succeeds in getting UND back to the playoffs will be determined by his recruiting and leadership. We have yet to see his head coaching leadership in action, but I am very impressed thus far with his recruiting ability. We keep recruiting like we have been, and we'll do some good things in the Big Sky Conference.

did someone say running back ??? My brother (Chris Carter) told me that there starting RB Brian Walker was considering UND also hopefully the coaches grab him and Woods !!! I'm telling you boys Brother Rice is a breeding ground Here in Michigan !!

i heard they were coming to brother rice this week. We got a running back name Brian Walker also true bull !! He terrorized the state of Michigan just look him up !

Wow...I see that. That's a darn good looking running back. I see he has an offer from Youngstown State. Perhaps Bubba and staff are interested in Mr. Walker.

http://www.hudl.com/...37/brian-walker

http://recruiting.sc...c=1&nid=6518009

Tony would put giant red text under your posts if this was Bisonville -not realizing his own fan base does it every month on SS. You guys are so lame.