SiouxSports.com Forum

San Diego State

Big10Sioux

Just saw the game time for SDSU will be 5 pm pacific. Our tickets are booked for some surf, sand, and football. It was an easy sell to get the wife to a football game. We are planning to witness the first FBS victory. Anyone else making the trip?

Thinking about making the trip, flights from Denver are pretty cheap. Anyone know if this one will be televised?

Thinking about making the trip, flights from Denver are pretty cheap. Anyone know if this one will be televised?

With the MTN folding this summer, all Mountain West games are now up for bid. I'd imagine a regional network would pick it up and would make it available on DirecTV or Dish.

This website is amazing for getting TV info on college football games: http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

With the MTN folding this summer, all Mountain West games are now up for bid. I'd imagine a regional network would pick it up and would make it available on DirecTV or Dish.

This website is amazing for getting TV info on college football games: http://www.lsufootba.../tvschedule.htm

Great site, thanks for the info! Probably still go out there, good excuse to get out to San Diego.

Flights from Phoenix were dirt cheap that weekend so I decided to take a long weekend off of work to go to San Diego for the game. Anyone wanting to have a sports filled weekend shouldn't have a problem as the Padres are home that weekend vs. the Rockies (night game Friday, day games Saturday and Sunday) and the Tennessee Titans take on the Chargers on Sunday afternoon.

I thought that I would check flights out of MSP for this season - here is what I have for round trip flghts leaving on Friday and returning on Sunday:

San Diego - $285

Sacramento - $451 - NOTE: SF $244 - not sure how much of a hassle it is to go from SF to Sac.

Spokane - $289

Bozman - $496

Denver (UNC) - $222

I thought that I would check flights out of MSP for this season - here is what I have for round trip flghts leaving on Friday and returning on Sunday:

Sacramento - $451 - NOTE: SF $244 - not sure how much of a hassle it is to go from SF to Sac.

It's about a 2 hour drive, depending on traffic. My guess is that later Friday evening might not be terrible. Rental car will probably cost you around $150 plus a tank of gas or so.

I'm heading out from Marquette, MI, and meeting a buddy from Yakima on Thursday. We're making a long weekend out of it and flying home on Monday. We've been making a tradition out of it, meeting up at Texas Tech and Fresno State games. Hopefully Hawaii for a game someday!

San Diego St. could be an interesting game. From what I have gathered, they lost a lot from last years team. UND should be better than last year, but how much better is a good question. Hopefully for you guys, at the very least it is a good game. Hopefully for me, San Diego State runs up the score. Good opportunity for UND to show the Big Sky that they are ready to compete quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

I know myself and some others have been wondering if the San Diego State game will be televised or at least streamed online. I decided to send a quick email to their athletics department and here is what they said:

Thanks for the e-mail. The Mountain West Conference and CBS Sports Network (owner of the league’s inventory) are working on getting additional San Diego State Football games televised this season. That includes the Sept. 10 game against North Dakota.

We hope to be able to release information soon regarding arrangements for the games not already announced for television.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike May

Associate Athletic Director / Media Relations

San Diego State University

5500 Campanile Drive

San Diego, CA 92182-4309

O - 619-594-5547

C – 619-957-8372

F - 619-582-6541

• Upvote 1

I know myself and some others have been wondering if the San Diego State game will be televised or at least streamed online. I decided to send a quick email to their athletics department and here is what they said:

Thanks for the e-mail. The Mountain West Conference and CBS Sports Network (owner of the league’s inventory) are working on getting additional San Diego State Football games televised this season. That includes the Sept. 10 game against North Dakota.

We hope to be able to release information soon regarding arrangements for the games not already announced for television.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike May

Associate Athletic Director / Media Relations

San Diego State University

5500 Campanile Drive

San Diego, CA 92182-4309

O - 619-594-5547

C – 619-957-8372

F - 619-582-6541

Sounds promising

Dakota Slim (and anyone else that is interested in seating/tickets),

There are still over 100 tickets left for $15 or less (a few at $5 and $6) on StubHub; mostly in field level sections 4-7 which are behind UND's bench. I have read (after purchasing my tickets) that field level seats below row 15 may have an obstructed view because of the players, although most of the seats available on StubHub are higher than this row.

In regards to UND seat locations, below is an abridgement of an evite from Jim Hollarn of the San Diego Alumni Chapter.

"Tickets are available now through StubHub and Vivid at field level behind the UND Bench.

Some of us are in Field Section 5. Field Section 4 or 6 are good alternatives behind bench. The 'official' visitor section seating is on the northeast cornerscoreboard end. The Ralph has tickets for the UND - Aztec game. Ticket seats are plaza 1 and plaza 61. Requests can be made by emailing tickets@theralph.com or call UND Ticket Office at the Ralph Engelstad Arena. Phone: (877) 917-4689 or (701) 777-4689."

• 2 weeks later...