SiouxSports.com Forum

Over/Under

SWSiouxMN

Much like the buy or sell football forum, lets do one for basketball. Except we are going to do over or under (and push as be used as well)

Lets get started with a couple

OVER OR UNDER

Huff 15.5 ppg

OVER OR UNDER

.500 on the Road in the Big Sky

With the new additions of bigger and better big men, I think that the points are going to be spread out pretty well between the starters and the bench. SO I will take under. But I don't think that Huff will be that far under. I see him as being double digits for average points.

the road has not been our friend in the past and I don't see it getting easier this year. This will be the defining stat to look at this season that absulutely needs to improve. That being said, I think that we will figure out our road woes and be over .500.

Much like the buy or sell football forum, lets do one for basketball. Except we are going to do over or under (and push as be used as well)

OVER OR UNDER

Huff 15.5 ppg

OVER OR UNDER

Over on Huff and Under on .500 on the road.

Over or Under

1 Home sellout.

Over on Huff and Under on .500 on the road.

Over or Under

1 Home sellout.

I can't remember the last sellout at the Betty for a mens basketball game. Has there even been one? I think if we are successfull this year than fans will show up. But, I don't see a sellout. So I will take the under.

OVER OR UNDER

Huff 15.5 ppg

OVER OR UNDER

Under on both

Over or Under

1 Home sellout.

I'll push on that. We can get a sell out or two if the team is having success. I'd say best chance will be Saturday, January 12 against Montana St. There is hockey agasint C.C. that night so I don't know if that hurts or helps. Students should be just back from Christmas break.

I can't remember the last sellout at the Betty for a mens basketball game. Has there even been one? I think if we are successfull this year than fans will show up. But, I don't see a sellout. So I will take the under.

There have been a handful of sell-outs at the Sioux Center over the years. Ones against South Dakota and St. Cloud come to mind specifically for me. If this program can prove to consistently become a top 4 or 5 team in the Big Sky, I think attendance will see a huge bump. Grand Forks loves a winner.

OVER OR UNDER: 12 conference wins

I'm going to go with over but only with around 13. That would be really solid but I feel like we will only lose a couple at home and then I think we can figure out how to win some road games.

Over/Under: Jaron Nash starts 1 game (pretty much just want to see if people think he will be eligible this year)

OVER OR UNDER: 1 ------ As in the number of games North Dakota will still have left to play after March 9. Basically, do you think they'll be one of the 7 teams in the Big Sky tourney?

Over, I think we have a great shot to get into the Big Sky tourney year 1

Over or Under

1 Home sellout.

Over on this one. I think we find a way to sell out against both Montana and Montana State and get close with Weber

OVER OR UNDER: 70% Freethrow shooting as a team for the season

Let's expand on this theme:

Minimum 30 attempts during season to be considered --

Best free throw shooter on team over or under 90%

Worst free throw shooter on team over or under 51%

OVER OR UNDER: .500 overall winning percentage for the season

Im going to go over on this one.

OVER OR UNDER: 10,000 in attendance at the Fargodome for North Dakota-NDSU basketball

Im going to go slighty over on this one, the one 2 years ago had 10,700 show up. I would expect the same crowd.

Im going under, however I expect a major improvement from our 63% we shot as a team last year. Thinking around 68, 69%

Let's expand on this theme:

Minimum 30 attempts during season to be considered --

Best free throw shooter on team over or under 90%

Worst free throw shooter on team over or under 51%

For the best I will go under, I would expect our best to be around 84, 85%. However I except at least 2 people to shoot 80%

For the worst, I will go under as well.

Push- I'm as interested to see if there is any improvement to this stat as I am to see if there is any improvement to our DB play on the football field. Both will be keys to our success this season in both sports. How many games did this cost us last season?

OVER OR UNDER

Huff 15.5 ppg

OVER OR UNDER

under on both

over .500

over

OVER OR UNDER: 10,000 in attendance at the Fargodome for North Dakota-NDSU basketball

under - due to the fact its played on a Sunday. A saturday game I would have said over.

under - based on the new guys we brought in they are worse than what we have. Over is Anderson and Schuler shoot most of the free throws.