SiouxSports.com Forum

USA Today FCS Preseason Top 10

Matt

I do believe a Gopher fan ended up in the hospital after a Hockey game in GF. I don't think that has happened in Fargo. No video shots of NDSU fans flipping off opposing teams players, or puching holes in walls at arena's either, it goes both ways. Every fanbase has their idiots. Nice bailout by bringing Lakes into the conversation BTW.

You are the Lakes of UND on the internet. Just not aggressive like stupid Sam. You called out NDSU fans for talking smack and having nothing better to do when I can find your name all over the web doing the exact same thing. I just found it funny that you would even type something like that and not even think about the stuff that you have posted in the past.

Wow.....just wow.

You can make a pretty good argument for Sam Houston being #1 in a pre-season poll. It is a tough road to repeat. Let's play the games and see where we wind up!

Two very solid teams at the top who deserve to be there based on what they have coming back from last year. Its a 1A & 1B thing if you ask me. After all the games are played that top 10 will look very different. Can't wait for the season to start.

You have that reversed. The UND fan ended up in the GF hospital after a punch from a UM fan.

Come on Sic. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story trying to prove a point. He thought he had a good thing going there.

The defending champs not at #1 and the team they beat is at #1?

That should put some knickers into a twist about 80 miles south of UND.

I don't have an issue with SHSU being #1. They gave NDSU their toughest game of the playoffs and have a lot of talent returning. Plus it is very difficult to repeat.

While I understand that SHSU has 17 returning starters, I'm actually a little surprised they were voted on top. Main reason for this is that I believe they lost both coordinators, so who knows how much affect that will have on them. On paper, this top 10 looks pretty good, which a few questions like why is JMU so high (although I think they are going to be good, not sure if #4 good) and how did Delaware crack the top 10 after last seasons disappointing year. But, it is the preseason and as most have said, it will likely look a lot different by year end.

While I understand that SHSU has 17 returning starters, I'm actually a little surprised they were voted on top. Main reason for this is that I believe they lost both coordinators, so who knows how much affect that will have on them. On paper, this top 10 looks pretty good, which a few questions like why is JMU so high (although I think they are going to be good, not sure if #4 good) and how did Delaware crack the top 10 after last seasons disappointing year. But, it is the preseason and as most have said, it will likely look a lot different by year end.

Supposed to be at the top of the CAA. Everyone loves the CAA.

Perhaps there was some mix-ups on the schools :lol: