SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. UNA

ramses

It's worth noting that was a horrible snap and a botched hold by Bowenkamp.

Missed the play making phone calls concerning my cable company. Seems that I'm on complaining about Sioux feeds all the time (dataflix, audio, now cable). Must be where I live :silly:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowencamp is on his game. He won't reach 140 screen passes today.

Roland is looking impressive, but I am curious to see how his legs will be in the second half, especially the 4th quarter. All that work is bound to make him really really tired.

And #26 for UND (Sorry, don't know much about our team I admit it) should have intercepted that pass. It went right to his hands.

As for the punt, it was a gooood punt. I am just thinking that it seemed like #3 for UNA was awfully close to our player when the ball arrived. Don't you have to give him a 2 yard bubble of some kind? I don't know, maybe there was. Camera angles don't show short distances well.

Lakerfan- UNA's defense isn't tackling well. Roland breaks like 3 tackles a run it seemed like for the last 7 minutes of the half (I missed the first part of the game :silly: )

Yes UND is playing great. They've played great all year.

However, there is no way you can tell me that UNA wasn't expected to anhilate UND. They beat CN 41-9! CN was a top 10 team while UND has never been ranked in the top 10 (or have they?). CN also beat Valdosta State who was top 10. Clearly southern football has been over-rated.

TAMUK is losing to GVSU as well.

Yes UND is playing great. They've played great all year.

However, there is no way you can tell me that UNA wasn't expected to anhilate UND. They beat CN 41-9! CN was a top 10 team while UND has never been ranked in the top 10 (or have they?). CN also beat Valdosta State who was top 10. Clearly southern football has been over-rated.

TAMUK is losing to GVSU as well.

That's why Jim said earlier in the week that they play these games for a reason & don't hand out championships based on past performances.

That's why Jim said earlier in the week that they play these games for a reason & don't hand out championships based on past performances.

I also pointed out how EVERY week since the week before the Bison game, we've heard how the Sioux have gotten lucky so far but next week they're playing an opponent who will expose them. The Sioux have never run up the score, which misleads the casual observer who doesn't watch the games, but we've noticed since week 3 that they bring out just as much talent as needed to compete with each opponent.

There was no way to know in advance if the Sioux could step up the level of play to match UNA since they're the toughest opponent yet, but win or lose, the Sioux have already shown that they could step it up to compete with UNA. I think UNA was a little shaken by the dome and the crowd in the first half, so who knows if we could've done the same thing in front of a hostile crowd in Alabama.