SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD vs UND

redwing77

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know what that Sioux fan behind him is doing. ;)

She looks somewhat familiar. ???

I'm averting my eyes!!! :D I forgot about that disturbing image. Thanks for reminding me.

For what it's worth, I got a lot of crap for tailgating with the Gopher fans after the Sioux exited in the first game, but it was all in fun. I made it out of that parking lot alive with that jersey still intact. :(

Beersong, there were a couple hundred student tickets leftover for the Gophers series, and with people traveling to Alabama this weekend for the football national championship game, there will definitely be leftover tickets for Duluth.

jesusdogs.jpg

When Junior was born in Quebec in the days of King Parise, behold, magi from the east arrived in Duluth, saying, "Where is the newborn king of WCHA hockey? We saw his stats at its rising and have come to do him homage." When King Parise heard this, he was greatly troubled, and all Grand Forks with him. Assembling all the chief priests and the scribes of the people, he inquired of them where Junior was to be born. The said to him, "In Duluth, for thus it has been written through the prophet. Then Parise called the magi secretly and ascertained from them the time of The Star's appearance. He sent them to Duluth and said, "Go and search diligently for the WCHA scoring leader. When you have found him, bring me word, that I too may go and do him homage." After their audience with the king they set out. And behold, The Star that they had seen at its rising preceded them, until it came and stopped over the place where gritty French Canadian was. They were overjoyed at seeing The Star, and on entering the DECC they saw Him with Scott his coach. They prostrated themselves and did him homage. Then they opened their treasures and offered Him gifts of money, pulltabs, and the Hobey Baker. And having been warned in a dream not to return to Parise, they departed for Grand Forks by another way.

Junior 3:16

Does Junior ride the "short bus" to the games? ???

I know Junior "the retard" Lessard is DMT's favorite Bulldog. I believe he is the player we saw giving an interview in between periods of game. He could have easily been mistaken for a "developmentally disabled" person. Although I think his poor english was the main reason for him coming across so dumb. At least I hope that was the reason.

BTW Don't kids in Quebec learn English?

I know Junior "the retard" Lessard is DMT's favorite Bulldog. I believe he is the player we saw giving an interview in between periods of game. He could have easily been mistaken for a "developmentally disabled" person. Although I think his poor english was the main reason for him coming across so dumb. At least I hope that was the reason.

BTW Don't kids in Quebec learn English?

Actually not very well, when he came here, he could hardly speak any english.

Just a note ..... between the 1st and 2nd periods on Saturday (the 13th) collection jars will be passed around for donations to help Jason Stadstad and his family with his medical expenses -- a brief video is scheduled to be shown also ... (per The Dakota Student's 12/9/03 edition). And since I'm rambling, in Sunday's paper there was a long article on Jason, in which it was mentioned that Brad Bombardir and the Wild let Jason visit the locker room .....

Wonder if he has learned any English exclamations like Vanek has ;)

My view of an interview after the Gopher Series:

Vanek: I couldn't do anything. He is perfect.

Reporter: No, it is Prpich. Do you even know how to play defense?

Vanek: What, deke pass and shoot?

Reporter: No, defense.

Vanek: Deke shot and then shoot?

Reporter: NO, DE-FENSE.

Vanek: I don't understand.

Reporter: That is what I thought.

Geez, beersong, you independently wealthy or something? You've got way too much time on your hands. Following the Bulldogs all these years has really affected you in a bizarre kinda way ;)

It's called trying not to study for finals. I am the best procrastinator on the Earth. I didn't do any studying tonight which means I don't have to do any until Sunday night now! Hooray! Grand Forks in 7 hours. Whoo hoo.