SiouxSports.com Forum

Homecoming vs Cal Poly

siouxforeverbaby

1st and 10 from the 39... Goska incomplete.

2nd and 10 (0:44 seconds left)... Goska incomplete to Hardin, off the hands...

3rd and 10 (0:38 left) Goska incomplete, pressured.

4th and 10 (0:34 left)... Goska intercepted at the 25... game over.

Some of the play calling just baffles me. Like the last drive of the game.....The first play they try a quick slant that luckily went incomplete. If it gets completed the receiver gets tackled short of the first down and you lose twenty seconds....

I'm not a big Goska fan, but you have to give the kid credit for giving the team a chance. Nice to see a senior play well.

I was out this afternoon and only was able to start watching it when the Sioux were down 23-9. It sounds like Bradley didn't play well at all and from what I saw from Goska, he is showing a couple of things that Bradley has not. Goska is always a threat to run and has been able to hit the open man where Bradley has not. I'm sure Hardin will replay that drop over and over again in his head, but he had a great catch to earlier that got the Sioux moving.

Although a loss, I'm encouraged by the play that I saw. In that span the moved the ball fairly well, scored 10 points and didn't allow and Poly points.

From reading through the game thread the Sioux didn't show a lot of offense prior to Goska coming in. I think he has earned a start next week.

Go Sioux!

Seemed like Bradley threw the ball too hard and overthrown (2 INTS). Their offense sputtered but the game could have been a total blowout by Cal Poly even during our comeback because they had receivers wide open I mean our defenders were not even close to these guys and the ball was just overthrown. Does anyone thing UND's playing of MT Western, and Black Hills State is huring this team. We are so inconsistant and we don't know what to expect from this team.

fourth and goal from the one and he goes for a field goal....lose by four....did someone remind muss that they are NOT eligible for the playoffs....wonder if he thought about punting from there to win the field position battle? show some balls

However you miss out on the FG and turn it over on downs the score would be 23-16 no chance at a win unless you plan on a TD and 2pt conversion. I actually think they played it safe when they took the points.