SiouxSports.com Forum

Dale Lennon, UND, and Big Sky

Matt

boys I hate to be the one to say this but our old HC really has his ass on the hot seat down there. He came into a perennial I-AA power and has since failed to make the playoffs the last 2 years. You can say what you want about winning out the rest of the season, but with 2 conference losses already under their belt, they have basically guaranteed that they won't be getting in this year. Don't know what the issues are with their struggles, but if they don't have a DEEP playoff run next year he might be fired.

It's a nice thought, but in some cases "you can't go home". This is one of those cases I believe. There are many many reasons why Lennon would not or could not return to UND. Maybe Dale would be hired at the very end of his career, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Thank goodness. I was worried about the state of North Dakota having to put up with Rocky Hager again! :lol:

That's a quote pulled straight from the living room of an "official" bison recruiting visit.

If you think that a bison recruiting visit makes a single mention of your school, you are delusional. Maybe it did in 1990, but not today. If you have any proof to the contrary, let's here it.

If you think that a bison recruiting visit makes a single mention of your school, you are delusional. Maybe it did in 1990, but not today. If you have any proof to the contrary, let's here it.

Please post your concerns about Bison recruiting on Bisonville. They might care more than I do.

And you are delusional to think Bohl isnt using it with Joe Mollberg during and after his failed recruitment effort.

And you are delusional to think Bohl isnt using it with Joe Mollberg during and after his failed recruitment effort.

The nice thing about a disagreement like this is we can find out exactly whom is delusional by verifying from Mollberg if there was "a single mention" about UND on a recruiting visit. Stay tuned...

Unless of course Mollberg became an untrustworthy liar the moment he chose not to attend NDSU.

Officially? The league released the (official) conference schedules already, which included UND. They are "officially" in the league on those dates, until the league "officially" kicks them out, not the other way around.

Matt, don't go throwing facts at Johnny. Its a little over his head.

http://www.fightings...TCLID=205022618

UND will officially join the Big Sky on July 1, 2012, but will begin working immediately with the current membership on scheduling, marketing, and other conference matters.

We get it, you're part of the anti-nickname crowd. Just let it go already, sheesh!!! :silly:

Not part of that crowd. Not in support of the NCAA policy(dumb policy). Just think you have to remember the Big Sky doesn't want to deal with a school that pisses the NCAA off, they wanted UND and USD, USD decided not to come, UND is still involved in the nickname thing(Spirit Lake and technically, the state legislature until November), do not put anything past the Big Sky.