SiouxSports.com Forum

Here we go boys & girls...Throw Muss a bone & vote!!&#

trenchballer

Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year

Before anyone starts complaining that Mussman doesn't have enough wins or a high enough team ranking to deserve votes, the Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year is not just about on the field production.

For the Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year Award, winning is only part of the equation. Created in 2006, the award recognizes one college football coach from each division (I-FBS, I-FCS, II and III), rewarding them for their sportsmanship, integrity, responsibility and excellence.Winners will receive $50,000 to donate to a charity of their choice, a $20,000 grant to each school's alumni association and the Coach of the Year trophy.

We have had the debate about whether Mussman deserved our votes each of the last 2-3 years. I will again state my thoughts that the highest he finishes, the better it looks to potential recruits and the more likely we are to land a prospect. It is likely a very small factor with only a few kids but it can't hurt. Therefore, I urge everyone to vote - everyday!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on people, it takes 20 seconds to do. Let's support our football team and coahes a little bit.

If everyone that has taken the time read this....would take the time to cast at least 1 vote and get behind the program. If you'd like you can vote every 24 hrs. until Dec. 3rd. The top 15 coaches w/ the most votes move on.....

• 2 weeks later...

The team is sitting at 7-3. I don't think too many of us thought that we would be sitting at 7-3 with a shot at at least a share of the GWC title. As much as we have criticized Muss' play calling and such, he has the team in a good position.

He is currently sitting in 19th. But if people on here would take the few seconds it takes to vote for the next few days, we could easily have him in the top 10-15. Let's support UND football in this very small way and make coach one of the finalists.

The team is sitting at 7-3. I don't think too many of us thought that we would be sitting at 7-3 with a shot at at least a share of the GWC title. As much as we have criticized Muss' play calling and such, he has the team in a good position.

He is currently sitting in 19th. But if people on here would take the few seconds it takes to vote for the next few days, we could easily have him in the top 10-15. Let's support UND football in this very small way and make coach one of the finalists.

7-3 is worth a vote ! Not sure what a guy has to do get your support.....GWC title? c-ya Saturday GO SIOUX!!

http://www.coachoftheyear.com/Vote.aspx#fbid=DmQ4vkSHQmc