SiouxSports.com Forum

Ryan Moody gone

gfhockey

This is a huge loss for the program. I credit Ryan (and the players) with the majority of the progress this year.

Yes it is a big loss but the program will be fine. Moody was the defensive coach and Im sure someone within will be promoted to fill his shoes. As long as we dont lose any of our key young players our future is very bright. Goodluck to Moody I'm sure he will be very successful. Go Sioux

Yes it is a big loss but the program will be fine. Moody was the defensive coach and Im sure someone within will be promoted to fill his shoes. As long as we dont lose any of our key young players our future is very bright. Goodluck to Moody I'm sure he will be very successful. Go Sioux

If Moody was the defensive coach, who is the offensive coach?

If Moody was the defensive coach, who is the offensive coach?

I believe Jones handles the offense.

That's a real blow...................

Moody is a gifted coach, that did alot for this program.

As far as I'm concerned, this is like losing Bubba........................

I always felt it was just a matter of time before Moody was offered his own head coaching position. He is young, intelligent and has a passion for the game. I was hoping it would be latter than sooner for our own selfish reasons. This now gives someone else the opportunity to help guide the Sioux into the Big Sky and hopefully to the BIG dance. Go Sioux

I believe Jones handles the offense.

I always felt it was just a matter of time before Moody was offered his own head coaching position. He is young, intelligent and has a passion for the game. I was hoping it would be latter than sooner for our own selfish reasons. This now gives someone else the opportunity to help guide the Sioux into the Big Sky and hopefully to the BIG dance. Go Sioux

Interesting since he left the timeouts to Moody. I guess offense was not discussed during TO's.

I agree about his talent and was hoping the head job might open up at UND for him. But maybe I'm just being cynical because I have no confience in Jones as a coach.