SiouxSports.com Forum

Dataflix

terbele

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried closing and reopening. There must be something in my settings as the supersize button does not work either. Any techies out there have any advice?

Change your screen resolution in desktop properties, to something like 800x600.

I have a full screen option also (right clicking the dataflix screen) but that loses to much to watch that way.

Not sure why your supersize button doesn't work, mine does.

If you think that is bad, guess what... Dataflix is the ONLY way you will watch the Denver series. It's not going to be televised.

Looks like the Dataflix people want to deny students watching the games. Who knows, we'll see about the next series after Denver we play on the road.

Looks like the Dataflix people want to deny students watching the games. Who knows, we'll see about the next series after Denver we play on the road.

Are road games usually televised? I thought only home games, unless you get a road game on a Fox Sports Net station (think one of the Denver games may be on FXRM)

Are road games usually televised? I thought only home games, unless you get a road game on a Fox Sports Net station (think one of the Denver games may be on FXRM)

You know, I don't know. I was so upset last night at the outcome of the game that I didn't think about whether or not they were usually televised.

If they are not normally televised, then it's a semi-good thing what dataflix is doing. If it is usually, then my comment stands.

I believe last year FSSN was able to make deals to broadcast a few road games. I seem to recall horrible camera work in the CC series, but that was still better than nothing. Hopefully, dataflix option won't prevent them from trying to make similar deals when they are actually available.

Are any of you that are using dataflix on midconet in GF? I'm wondering if it is worth it for next weekend.

Federov, FSSN said tonight they won't have it. do you know what if any stations would be carrying it on dish?

Federov, FSSN said tonight they won't have it. do you know what if any stations would be carrying it on dish?

FXRM (645 directtv) shows some Denver home games. Seems I remember one of the two being on next weekend, but haven't checked the schedule.

http://www.directtv.com

Edit: Checked the schedule and it appears neither will be on directtv. If the Sioux crew will be doing the game via digital dish, you may be able to find out by emailing someone at http://www.undalumni.org

Doesn't look good: http://www.undalumni.org/denverpty.htm

Have the got the problems ironed out with the webcast yet?

Friday night was horrible... worst I have seen it, but I think they were haveing some technical dificulties at the Ralph. Saturday night it worked great. I've watched every game so far and have been pretty pleased (except for last Saturday night)

I'm debating on getting this for the weekend. It says the Concordia game is a free preview and has a direct link. For some reason it pulls up the new window with the score to SCSU, but won't play the Concordia game. Am I missing something?

I'm debating on getting this for the weekend. It says the Concordia game is a free preview and has a direct link. For some reason it pulls up the new window with the score to SCSU, but won't play the Concordia game. Am I missing something?

Still works for me. You initially see the SCSU/UND final score but that changes, then you should see the webcast buffering, and the clip should play.

I just got an email from DataFlix that stated they won't be televising the Denver/UND games outside of the Denver area. I sent them a nasty-gram expressing my displeasure. They didn't offer a reason at all. When I purchased the package, the series was listed as being televised on the web. That's CRAP!!!

I just got an email from DataFlix that stated they won't be televising the Denver/UND games outside of the Denver area.  I sent them a nasty-gram expressing my displeasure.  They didn't offer a reason at all.  When I purchased the package, the series was listed as being televised on the web.  That's CRAP!!!

Whatcha talking about willis? I never got an email.

Does this mean the game won't even be on dataflix?:glare:?? I want my money back!!

I got the same e-mail and I think you guys are misreading it. They're telling people that the games won't be broadcast on TV outside of of Denver. That's their way of encouraging you to sign up for the DataFlix Webcast.