SiouxSports.com Forum

Music At the Ralph

It's more fun Drunk

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One country song that I like hearing at the hockey games is "Thank God I'm A Country Boy." Its not a hockey song but when ever I hear it, my mind immediatly goes to Sioux hockey.

Hmmm... I've always felt it strangely out of place at UND hockey games because it makes my mind go to the Orioles.

I suppose it might remind some people of different things- depending on when you first heard it.

Some songs that I think would be pretty funny would be "What Was I Thinkin" by Dierks Bently (maybe when the other team sits in the penetly box) or maybe they could work in "And the Croud Goes Wild" by Mark Wills. They might be cheesey to some people - but i thought they were funny!! :silly:

Another one might be "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" by Travis Tritt.

Seven Nation Army is a good song that gets people into the game.

Song No. 2 by Blur (The Woohoo song) seems to be a crowd pleaser.

Faint by Linkin Park is the only LP song I like, but that gets played during warm ups.

A Greene penalty? I say Nookie by Limp Bizkit. But they'd have to cue it pretty good.

Rollin' By LB would be ok too, but I can't think of when to put it in the game.

Three Blind Mice for the refs when they make a bad call (maybe they can use that organ they have for this?)

Get over it by Ok go when the captain's a b!tchin'.

You could stretch it and play "Down in a Hole" by Alice in Chains when the other team calls a time out.

Song No. 2 by Blur (The Woohoo song) seems to be a crowd pleaser.

I agree they should play this song more. Then we can have three songs instead of two that are overplayed (GNR and Seven Nation Army). I also miss Linkin Park's Crawling at the start of warmups. I don't need the Van Halen Pepsi commercial. :silly:

I agree they should play this song more. Then we can have three songs instead of two that are overplayed (GNR and Seven Nation Army). I also miss Linkin Park's Crawling at the start of warmups. I don't need the Van Halen Pepsi commercial. :silly:

As it was mentioned earlier in this thread, warm up music is selected by the team.

It's sort of inspirational, the VH song, but it is kinda lame. But it's better than Shania and Sheryl Crow during warm ups.

Would you feel better if you heard Cher?

Or perhaps Kiss "rock and Roll all night" in honor of the Edge from the team :0

add in some Bobby Darrin?

Blue haired old farts! Dang near get beaned with your walker every time you try to get a round the concourse!

Fogeys like you have bedtimes that begin right about halfway through the 2nd period! :p

Now drink your prune juice and talk real music.

I know a couple people in the band and I even used to be in the band, for football that is. I actually like the band. Who else is going to play the beer song? It just wouldn't sound right if somebody started singing accapella from the stands. Nobody notices the band? I don't think so. They show them on the screen like all the time. I do however get really sick of that funeral march song they play every time the other team scores.

Find the phone is boring... I'm glad that Katie O' Keith girl isn't annoucing as much as she used to anymore.