SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four

HockeyMom

Can you buy tickets now for just the championship game if you want to? Or do those go on sale after the regionals?

To get a championship ticket now, you'll very likely have to buy the entire package. Depending on who makes it, e.g. Eastern teams, I still think you'll be able to get a ticket to the final game from loosing team fans. I agree you'll pay more than face value but I don't think you'll pay what a complete package costs.

I would buy the package now (while you can get them face value) and sell the semi tickets. That way you have Championship tickets regardless and still have the opportunity to sell the semi-finals.

But that's just me. The person that bought tickets for Milwaukee knowing that I could only go to the Championship, selling the semis and refusing to send the Championship tickets with anyone fearing that it would be bad luck for the Sioux.....

:(

Yep, tons of tickets. The only question is price. When Wisconsin was still alive in Milwaukee, they were going for well over face. Columbus, St. Louis, Denver were all cheap.

If Minnesota makes it, it will be pricey. If any regional WCHA schools make it, they won't be cheap. If not, people will be giving them away (Minnesotans just don't show up for these things, when the Final Four was there tickets were like $20 on the street).

The Sioux played in the first semifinal game in Denver. Three of us Sioux fans figured we woud just go to the arena about an hour before the game and find some tickets at a good price given that CC and DU did not make it to the final four.

We found nothing. The scalpers were looking and if they had anything they were selling them for over $100 a ticket. We finally found a fan who was selling extras for a fair price, she turned down a scalper's offer of more right in front of us.

We ended up missing the first period. Just a foreshadow of things to come!!

That won't be known until the brackets are completed by the committee. They structure it so if every #1 seed made it to the Frozen Four, the #1 seed would play #4, and #2 would play #3.

For some reason i always thought they did Midwest vs Northeast and West vs East....

I don't know why I thought that.

Tickets for NCAA tourney arrived today! Got 2 sets of tickets. The funny thing about it is that the tickets that I obtained in the lottery are 203 Row 2 . The additional 2 tickets that I bought after I got the e-mail that said I could purchase extra tickets are in C4 Row 4. Seems to me I got better seats with the extra tickets I bought. Called the X to find out which tickets seats were better and was told the club seats are better. Seems I got better seats by buying the extra tickets?

I am still waiting for my tickets.Fargosioux and RWD where are your seats located.Or anybody else that got tickets.Any chance we could be in lower bowl?Inquiring minds would like to know.

We are in 209, not sure which row as they are alllllllllllll the way upstairs.

IceArenaMan, I wonder if your tickets were like unrenewed/turned in tix the 2nd time around.

Tickets for NCAA tourney arrived today! Got 2 sets of tickets. The funny thing about it is that the tickets that I obtained in the lottery are 203 Row 2 . The additional 2 tickets that I bought after I got the e-mail that said I could purchase extra tickets are in C4 Row 4. Seems to me I got better seats with the extra tickets I bought. Called the X to find out which tickets seats were better and was told the club seats are better. Seems I got better seats by buying the extra tickets?

I am a priority 3. But like I said I got better seats by buying the extra tickets

I got my additional tickets today, does anyone know if the Friday Night at the Frozen Four tickets get mailed separately?

I got my Friday night tickets along with the FF tickets. Just ticketmaster style with Wild and Xcel Energy Center stock logos on them.