SiouxSports.com Forum

Junior Potulny gone four months

denbo1

With all of these knee problems/high ankle sprains going around, I wonder if the newest skates aren't becoming a problem as they tend to be as rigid as ski boots. ;)

Actually I think Blais and TH talked about that on the Coach's Show a week or 2 ago. Maybe when they were discussing Andy Schneider's ankle sprain?

That toilet is hilarious Scott. Did you have to hire someone to come into your home and paint your crapper? :)

ScottM:

I thought I was a dedicated Sioux fan until I clicked the link in your sig line. Not only is your mind on the Sioux but your ass is as well. ;) Goldy's probably adjusted to the frequent golden showers by now, I would guess...

That is freaking hilarious. :)

Actually, the pic in the link was sent to me by another member of this board, and then we were able to get it hosted here for your view pleasure. However, I wanted a "flushing" sound to accompany it ... or at the very least a high pitched squeak as a rodent goes to meet its maker. ;):)

Actually, the pic in the link was sent to me by another member of this board, and then we were able to get it hosted here for your view pleasure. However, I wanted a "flushing" sound to accompany it ... or at the very least a high pitched squeak as a rodent goes to meet its maker. ;):)

It is one of the funniest things I have seen.

Someone needs to market that product.

The Ninja Turtles? :) ...or Splinter? ;):0

Classic ;) ...might as well call that a sprigism for its originality...I could have sworn I heard the Gopher's season being flushed there...

Surprised some Gophers haven't chimed in & called Scott's pic a bunch of "crap" :) Hey, I know that pun was bad but it's only Thursday...

Made some changes.

Click again

I'm guessing you guys aren't hearing Lou Nanne's appearance on the Barrerio show, but he's stokin' the feud between UND and UM hockey, now that Ryan Potulny was laid up for 4 months as a result of a cheap shot by Prkpich or whatever that f'ing canuck's name is. Grant Potulny is on with Nanne and Barrerio now and said, "There will be revenge, count on it, they have taken away my dream of playing a year with my brother, and did it with a hitman mentality just because we didn't play in Grand Forks for the hometown team", I'm done with UND and their fans who just cheered for it".

This was sent to me in an email by a friend of mine who heard the Barrerio show yesterday afternoon. Do you believe this? Is Grant P. that much of a hothead, that he thinks Prpich went after his little brother? Didn't someone say the injury occurred Friday night? I never heard any mention of Ryan P. being slow to get off the ice, or anything like that. And I saw him start the game on Saturday when I was there, so when did this alleged "hitman attack" take place?

I'm guessing you guys aren't hearing Lou Nanne's appearance on the Barrerio show, but he's stokin' the feud between UND and UM hockey, now that Ryan Potulny was laid up for 4 months as a result of a cheap shot by Prkpich or whatever that f'ing canuck's name is. Grant Potulny is on with Nanne and Barrerio now and said, "There will be revenge, count on it, they have taken away my dream of playing a year with my brother, and did it with a hitman mentality just because we didn't play in Grand Forks for the hometown team", I'm done with UND and their fans who just cheered for it".

This was sent to me in an email by a friend of mine who heard the Barrerio show yesterday afternoon. Do you believe this? Is Grant P. that much of a hothead, that he thinks Prpich went after his little brother? Didn't someone say the injury occurred Friday night? I never heard any mention of Ryan P. being slow to get off the ice, or anything like that. And I saw him start the game on Saturday when I was there, so when did this alleged "hitman attack" take place?

I find that a bit hard to believe.

First of all a player on the Sioux team couldn't care less why the Potulny's aren't playing in GF so I don't know how it could be construed as animosity that they didn't come to GF. And he couldn't really mean the fans would get the team to do something to the Potulny's for that reason either. If Sioux fans cheered at the time I highly doubt it was because someone was injured. It would be because the Sioux laid another big hit on a gopher player.

I'll have to watch my tape again and see if I can see anything there. I didn't notice anything the other night when I watched it.

Does anyone have any idea when this occured during the game?

Federov must..... :)

I heard Nanne, but I must have turned it off before he talked about this. I never saw what happened to Ryan Potulny, but the Potulnys were in a friend's suite and were complaining about what they felt were cheap shots against Ryan Potulny. I did not see those, but I thought Ryan was pretty chippy. I saw Ryan Potulny throw a pretty vicious elbow to Brady Murray's head and Brady was on the ice for a few seconds. Zach got even by pulling Ryan's skates out from under him in front of the Gophers bench. I would be surprised if it were Prpich because he was pretty busy shadowing Vanek.

Did anyone else see what happened?