SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC - Friday

AZSIOUX

Weekend TV info per Brad's Blog

Tonights game (9:07 Central) will be on CBS College Sports, but will NOT be webcasted due to TV contracts. Saturdays game will not be televised, but it WILL be webcasted (www.b2livetv.com), so you all can reacquaint yourself with the floating Tiger head.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

5-2 - frattin-frattin-kristo-cichy-rodwell

4-3 Sioux

Trupp Gregs Fratt(2) Kristo.

they get one goal a period. Fratts breaks out of the 4 game skid.

Does anyone know if this will be on a TV over internet site?

tv info is listed in my original post.

FRIDAY - CBS COLLEGE SPORTS ONLY

SATURDAY - WEBCAST ONLY - B2 Network

tv info is listed in my original post.

FRIDAY - CBS COLLEGE SPORTS ONLY

SATURDAY - WEBCAST ONLY - B2 Network

I was refering to sites like what Justin.tv used to be or the like. They often have NFL Network games, NHL local broadcast games and the like.

Some of us who don't have the option to get CBS College Sports, like those of us who have Cableone in Fargo that doesn't offer it.

I was refering to sites like what Justin.tv used to be or the like. They often have NFL Network games, NHL local broadcast games and the like.

Some of us who don't have the option to get CBS College Sports, like those of us who have Cableone in Fargo that doesn't offer it.

oh sorry, justin.tv and channelsurfing.net are the ones i know about

No CBS College Sports at hotel in St. Louis. Will listen to the unbiased call by TH and follow the in-depth analysis on this thread as well.

4-2 UND. JG, Knight, Cichy and Frattin.

I hope Davidson plays...sit Rowney with Marto sliding back to D.

• Upvote 1

No CBS College Sports at hotel in St. Louis. Will listen to the unbiased call by TH and follow the in-depth analysis on this thread as well.

4-2 UND. JG, Knight, Cichy and Frattin.

I hope Davidson plays...sit Rowney with Marto sliding back to D.

i hope davidson and nelson play. marto to D and rowney sits. simpson missed the trip due to illness

To those who, like me, do not have easy access to CBS College Sports...

SportZone is currently streaming the Miami/Notre Dame game on CBS College Sports. The Sioux/CC game will air after that game. However, according to SportZone's schedule he/she will be streaming a boxing match at 9:00 CST.

Perhaps if we're nice enough (and maybe donate a few dollars), he/she will decide to show the Sioux/CC game instead. The quality isn't the greatest, but it's not any worse than the CC webcasts are.

http://www.sportzone1.co.tv/

Personally I think Rowney is hitting his stride and I don't want to see him sit.

rowney has had some flashes here and there. ill say one plays each night if martos back on D. im assuming nelson is in either way but i may be wrong on that

-- simpson is back in gf sick

-- rodwell healthy scratch

-- gleason healthy scratch

UND Lines

Trupp-Malone-Frattin

Gregoire-Knight-Hextall

Nelson-Cichy-Kristo

Davidson-Lamoureux-Rowney

MacWilliam-Genoway

Forbort-Blood

LaPoint-Marto

Dell

Eidsness

I'm listening to the streaming audio on FightingSioux.com and they're still playing pre-game. Maybe the gametime got pushed back when CBS College Sports picked up the game (totally speculating).

Including post one the game starts at 9 pm CST. that WCHA.com as a source. The schedule may have been changed after the initial schedule got posted.