SiouxSports.com Forum

All WCHA Final 5 Skate

bertibm

Thought I would get the ball rolling on this since it can be a pain to get this done last minute. If this is in the wrong section please move it.

Last year was great. All skill levels welcome.

The Date is March 20th. Ice will be at Breck Arena at 12:45. Please post if you would like to play. We will take up to 26 skaters and 2 Goalies. 90 mins of ice. Cost should be about $10.

Thanks

Thought I would get the ball rolling on this since it can be a pain to get this done last minute. If this is in the wrong section please move it.

Last year was great. All skill levels welcome.

The Date is March 20th. Ice will be at Breck Arena at 12:45. Please post if you would like to play. We will take up to 26 skaters and 2 Goalies. 90 mins of ice. Cost should be about $10.

Thanks

Phats and his brother willl be there!

I'd like to skate again.

Let's see...I'm in AZ currently...my hockey equipment is in WI...maybe I can still make it happen. :)

I'm in WI until the end of February. I can get your gear before I leave and leave it in MN with a friend or relative if you'd like. Getting back to WI will be up to you though. ;)

I remember that picture from a while ago! Was that your place in Wi? No cougar sightings, just me.

I think that was the one that was in Wisconsin. Incidentally I was sitting on the porch at the hunting shack this fall when a I heard an animal a raccoon I believe die a very ugly death, the killer was a cougar... I didn't let my dog anywhere near the woods.

I think that was the one that was in Wisconsin. Incidentally I was sitting on the porch at the hunting shack this fall when a I heard an animal a raccoon I believe die a very ugly death, the killer was a cougar... I didn't let my dog anywhere near the woods.

One of the receptionists here lives in a sparsely populated part of the county and said there are some cougars in her neighborhood that are killing livestock. Scary.:ohmy: