SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs USA u18

AZSIOUX

Odd game. The Sioux showed great control overall, but they missed a lot of passes and shots that they wouldn't usually miss. Eidsness showed that same . . . what?--lack of concentration? that bites him so often, but made some big saves too. Kristo really controlled the puck in the zone--a little Kane-like. He can be a real force for the Sioux if he just finds a rhythm on that last connection. Did Tim say the Sioux have never lost when Lammy scores a goal?!

Odd game. The Sioux showed great control overall, but they missed a lot of passes and shots that they wouldn't usually miss. Eidsness showed that same . . . what?--lack of concentration? that bites him so often, but made some big saves too. Kristo really controlled the puck in the zone--a little Kane-like. He can be a real force for the Sioux if he just finds a rhythm on that last connection. Did Tim say the Sioux have never lost when Lammy scores a goal?!

Correct...9-0.

Zajac had the same goal scoring mojo a couple years back.

Hmmm...... 2-1 win has to be a little embarrassing for our squad considering what happened on Friday nite. What would have happened if they would have had Rocco in the line-up?

*lalalala* time to stop overanalyzing an exhibition game *lalala* :)

They practice 2 days, had finals, and wanted to go home. I don't think I would have cared if they lost. They worked hard all semester with a tough schedule and deserve some time off so it's not fair to compare our win to the Fargo Force win over the same team.

Hmmm...... 2-1 win has to be a little embarrassing for our squad considering what happened on Friday nite. What would have happened if they would have had Rocco in the line-up?

It was a meaningless exhibition game with at least 4 regular skaters not playing, 2 of them playing with Grimaldi at World Juniors camp. UND dominated the play throughout the game. The Under 18 team scored on a powerplay with their goalie pulled. I think that the only people that are embarrassed are people that took the game a little too serious.

It was a meaningless exhibition game with at least 4 regular skaters not playing, 2 of them playing with Grimaldi at World Juniors camp. UND dominated the play throughout the game. The Under 18 team scored on a powerplay with their goalie pulled. I think that the only people that are embarrassed are people that took the game a little too serious.

Post of the week IMO, I seriously laughed out loud when reading it. Meaningless exhibition game is right! I'm surprised Hak dress Kristo, Genoway, Malone, Frattin, Trupp, Knight, Lapoint, Marto....and the list goes on and on.