SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Bracket Challenge

jimdahl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, I was the one that came up with the plan.

You can have it. I doubt it will transpire. I still feel like Alaska is a paper tiger along with UAH.

RIT got a real bummer draw or they'd be my pick to be the #4 seed with the best possibility of upsetting a #1.

You heard me... I think RIT is better than Alaska but Alaska is in a stronger conference. And no, I don't care what the comparisons are.

I love the bracket challenge! Now I just have to do it. I get so nervous doing my picks. :lol:

Take my outlook on it:

I pick with my heart and not my brains. Every year I've picked with my brain I've finished all but dead last. The best year I had I just said "screw it" and started picking based on whether or not I liked the team better or not.

I mainly join to dilute the odds.

I figure I'm ok as long as Whistler and Goon don't win. If they do, I'll never hear the end of it. :p

im guessing here at ss there will be many exact brackets :p the key is getting the 1st round upsets correct like bc losing to alaska in their 1st ever ncaa tourney (i think thats correct) and scsu staying winless in the ncaa's? do they bow out again??

I'm going with UAH shocking Miami to extend their program's life a bit. Who knows how long they can/will survive without a conference. They're playing for pride and to show all of college hockey that they are worthy.

Then they lose to Michigan in front of a homer crowd.

Going to be hard to beat Michigan in front of Detroit fans... but my bracket says someone does. :p

I'm going with UAH shocking Miami to extend their program's life a bit. Who knows how long they can/will survive without a conference. They're playing for pride and to show all of college hockey that they are worthy.

Then they lose to Michigan in front of a homer crowd.

Going to be hard to beat Michigan in front of Detroit fans... but my bracket says someone does. :p

That takes cohones.

I don't think they have the speed and skill to keep up with Miami.

I think it will be close for the first period and then Miami will run away with it.

That takes cohones.

I don't think they have the speed and skill to keep up with Miami.

I think it will be close for the first period and then Miami will run away with it.

If I really broke it down, I don't know if I could pick UAH. But there are always upsets, so why not them this year? Lets see some heart and hard work. It's no fun to pick it straight. No prize on the line anyway. :p