SIOUX vs GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Video is back on FCS, except now it's the FSN feed. Something must have happened to the signal coming out of WDAZ.

Less than 2:00 left in the major penalty

Now it just flipped back to FSSN. Makes it brutally obvious how much better quality the FSN video is compared to FSSN.

Finally on my way home from work . . . can i please get a score/time update? tried to go back and find a score but apparently i missed Armageddon on ice? as that was all that was coming up. thank you.

1-1, we just killed off a 5 minute major on Frattin for destroying someone on the boards.

Without watching the replay, I'm pretty sure it was body-on-body, just a really hard hit.

No.

This was definitely an illegal hit. But not what TC Transplant thinks.

If Frattin didn't leave his feet, it would have been legal. But he left his feet to make the hit. The penalty was legit.

However, Helgeson and Kangas should have been penalized. Helgeson was. Kangas was not.

from a NON hockey fan.

Frattin has to be thrown out of the game, maybe the league for that running head first hit.

whats wrong with that kid? Im 100% serious.

why is it that NON hockey fans always think that completely NORMAL hockey play is always to intense and dirty???

That hit is a classic hockey hit, NOT from behind, Not to the head, Perhapss you could argue a charging but thats it!!!

coming from somebody who has played for years and been a fan for even longer.....

THAT IS WHAT HOCKEY IS ALL ABOUT!!! INTENSITY, HARD HITTING and HARD WORK is vital to a successful team, along with other things

PS> GREAT KILL!!!!!!!!!!

Get Frattin back out there asap and let him loose to put fear into these goofs!!!