SiouxSports.com Forum

Can we get a little louder tomorrow?

beebsb010

Everyone in my section was loud with the exception of the lady in front of me who sat there on her phone while everyone around her was standing up. Both her and the lady who was in that seat on Friday glared at me every time that I yelled Go Sioux! I felt like glaring back at them..."you are a SIOUX FAN, DON'T GLARE AT ME FOR CHEERING FOR OUR TEAM!"

THAT was the greatest crowd I've ever heard at the Ralph! When it's so loud I can't hear a snare drum five feet from me, that's LOUD. The best thing was, when the Gophers scored, the crowd stayed in it.

Sad to say but I've thought the Holy Cross game was the best up to this date. This was one like those from the olden days.

Tip of the hat to the fans who were extra special loud tonight. Great atmosphere. Wag of the finger to those who didn't see fit to get crazy with the rest of us. If a game like this one doesn't get them out of their seats, I can't imagine anything will.

Tip of the hat to the fans who were extra special loud tonight. Great atmosphere. Wag of the finger to those who didn't see fit to get crazy with the rest of us. If a game like this one doesn't get them out of their seats, I can't imagine anything will.

People go to the games for different things. Tonights game got more people into it than most any other game. But I don't go there to be doing cheers instead of watching the game.

I started the 'Kangas' chant in my section during the second period. The old guy who sits in front of me told me between periods, "I thought you were alittle hard on him BUT that's ok!" LOL

It was a great crowd tonight! I didn't even hear the spelling bee after the goof's one and only goal!

People go to the games for different things. Tonights game got more people into it than most any other game. But I don't go there to be doing cheers instead of watching the game.

I respect that. I guess when I hear the players mention how loud the crowd is and how much they appreciate it, I just want to cheer all the more for them. :)

Beer getting dumped on heads, laddies dropping f bombs.....how retro. It made me feel like I was back in the Old Ralph! Terrific stuff.

DG

I was at Friday's game only, and the crowd seemed pretty good. Those of you who were there both last night and Friday.......how did the 2 nights compare?

I was at Friday's game only, and the crowd seemed pretty good. Those of you who were there both last night and Friday.......how did the 2 nights compare?

Friday night was the first time I have ever witnessed the bars completely empty during the first period. The bartenders where standing around for the whole period. It was pretty awesome.

Last night was fun as well. A few in the bar but for the most part the crowd was into it as well. I was a little worried about 20 minutes before th game but the Ralph filled up and the fans where awesome. Loud down the whole time. I would maybe give the overall edge to Sunday night. When we where killing off the 5 minute penalty that place was loud and stayed that way for the rest of the game. That kind of got everyone going.

Sunday was louder. Especially during and after the 5 minute kill, all the way til the stick salute, the place went bananas!!

Last night was nearly electric the entire time. After killing off the Major the crowd was on fire. I think it was intellegent cheer as well. PK was applauded and so were smart defensive and offensive efforts. There was a lul about 10 min in the first but, Malone did a great job of being a one man wrecking crew and keeping the crowd interested. That I think kept the crowd from going to sleep like Saturday.

Last night was nearly electric the entire time. After killing off the Major the crowd was on fire. I think it was intellegent cheer as well. PK was applauded and so were smart defensive and offensive efforts. There was a lul about 10 min in the first but, Malone did a great job of being a one man wrecking crew and keeping the crowd interested. That I think kept the crowd from going to sleep like Saturday.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WERE LOUD AND CRAZY LAST NIGHT!!! It was probably the LOUDEST I've ever heard the Ralph and I HAD A BLAST!!!

GO SIOUX!!! GO SIOUX!!! GO SIOUX!!!!

I have a total Sioux hockey fan nut who sits in front of me and he gets the folks going.He was drinking beer last nite which he never does and he was really vocal. :)

That might have been me...lol. Had ALOT of beers last night which normally I don't do because I have my boy with me and our section had a blast!!!!