SIOUX vs GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can watch the woog or sweeny broadcast but the woog is so biased they beleive the penalty should've been a 5:00 for hit to the head.

These guys are normally terrible, but tonite they have set a low point standard, Gawd, to think we will have at least two nites of this garbage broadcast. GOAL! Malone. WUUUUUNderfulllll.

Just able to stalk this thread now...hard to be as diligent as i normally am coaching special olympics basketball :glare: can anyone help me out with an approx. time on the first goal?

happened about 90 seconds in

That goal was all Gregoire. The chip out of the defensive zone to the pass to VV for the goal.

He's my guess to leave after this year with the N.Y. Islanders drafting him.

I'm getting tired of saying this, but Gregoire is NOT leaving after this year. In fact, I'm pretty sure I heard him say that himself. He's not NHL ready.

The 4-team league of CHA will be getting two teams in after Niagara beat BSU tonight, 5-4.

Wow, that is major bummer. A team that deserves to receive an at-large bid will be sitting at home cause of this. Bemidji is the only CHA team that should be in the Tournament(rest of the teams in CHA have below .500 records!!).

Wow, that is major bummer. A team that deserves to receive an at-large bid will be sitting at home cause of this. Bemidji is the only CHA team that should be in the Tournament.

Bad news for the bubble dwellers, which includes UMD. :glare: