SiouxSports.com Forum

Be Loud This Weekend!

JESUS,family,rutgers

Enjoy this weekend,Sioux fans. Be so loud I can hear you in New Jersey!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY--BEAT DENVER!!!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS WRESTLING--BEAT VIRGINIA

I would suggest FCS if available in your area, the webcast or web radio. Otherwise I'm not sure if you will be able to hear us.

The one day that I was working and couldn't get time off from work and was watching the game at work and I was talking to my buddy on my cell phone and the Sioux scored a goal and I was still watching the game and then 7 seconds latter I saw the goal. It wouldn't work.

The one day that I was working and could time off from work and was watching the game I was talking to my buddy and the sioux scored a goal and then 7 seconds latter I saw the goal.

The whole world is now dumber for this comment. Try proof reading your comments.

I think a lot of people need to learn that the game doesn't end when we're down by two goals...or one for that matter.

JUST BECAUSE WE'RE LOSING DOESN'T MEAN WE'VE LOST! Fans who leave early deserve to be booed.

When you buy a Sioux hockey ticket, you're not buying a ticket to watch a game - you're buying the right to be recognized as one of "the greatest hockey fans on the planet".

I think a lot of people need to learn that the game doesn't end when we're down by two goals...or one for that matter.

JUST BECAUSE WE'RE LOSING DOESN'T MEAN WE'VE LOST! Fans who leave early deserve to be booed.

When you buy a Sioux hockey ticket, you're not buying a ticket to watch a game - you're buying the right to be recognized as one of "the greatest hockey fans on the planet".

Agreed, i saw many folks leaving halfway through the third. I hate that more than anything!

Dammit, Goon, tie your shoes, would you? And when's the last time you took a comb through your hair?

I don't have to comb my hair because I don't have much and I ussually wear a cap with some kind of a Sioux logo on it.

The whole world is now dumber for this comment. Try proof reading your comments.

I am pretty sure the world was just as dumb before and after they read my poorly written comment, so you're dissmissed. I do apologize all high and mighty one, self appointed message board police that never ever makes a mistake. Give it a rest wer are human being and make mistakes from time to time.

Just for the record Zippy since you're so great, perfect and never, never, never, never, never make a mistake, ever, I was typing that reply and when I looked up to see my 2 1/2 year old daughter running down the hall with a sippy cup in her hand and she was spilling juice all over the rug and just hit the post button and forgot to come back to said post.

Can't blame the students for not being loud. We had security trying to kick us out last night for standing when there was only 3 minutes left in the game.

They need to lay off a bit and let the students stand at the end of the game. I think most of us were standing with 2 minutes left in the game over in the nose bleeds as well.

Can't blame the students for not being loud. We had security trying to kick us out last night for standing when there was only 3 minutes left in the game.

Upper or Lower? If it was upper bowl, fight them....it has never been a rule that the upper bowl students had to sit because that was the one thing that they compromised on us with...lower bowls sits and upper bowl can stand.

ahh...then i can't help you...the only way you can get them off of you is to get your section and the section next to you to stand..then they don't know where to go first!

The arena was loud for a while last night.

I am pretty sure the world was just as dumb before and after they read my poorly written comment, so you're dissmissed. I do apologize all high and mighty one, self appointed message board police that never ever makes a mistake. Give it a rest wer are human being and make mistakes from time to time.

Just for the record Zippy since you're so great, perfect and never, never, never, never, never make a mistake, ever, I was typing that reply and when I looked up to see my 2 1/2 year old daughter running down the hall with a sippy cup in her hand and she was spilling juice all over the rug and just hit the post button and forgot to come back to said post.

Maybe you should be watching your children instead of posting on the internet? :sad: