SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston College at UND

PCM

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Blais say in the postgame interview who he was starting in goal Saturday night? Does Blais stay with the winning goalie or does he rotate? How many of J. Parise's goals against would be considered kinda soft?

I wouldn't consider any of the goals to be soft. Jordan played well and I think Blaiser has to keep coming back with him. Blaiser said in the pre-game interview that Jordan earned the number one starting position in practice. I feel more confortable with Jordan in net than I do with Brandt...

I wouldn't consider any of the goals to be soft. Jordan played well and I think Blaiser has to keep coming back with him. Blaiser said in the pre-game interview that Jordan earned the number one starting position in practice. I feel more confortable with Jordan in net than I do with Brandt...

Thx, Goon...

I wonder if conditioning had much to do with the Sioux comeback or if it was just Blais ripping them a new one during the 2nd intermission ;)

I'm thinking it was Blais. In the first and most of the second, they just weren't making shots period. They were being far too pretty. As soon as they started letting em fly, that's when good things happened.

Matti is pretty easily beat stick side. Especially from elbow height and higher

Jordan could have made a save on one of the BC's goals (I think #3) if he would have had his stick swuared to the shooter. Instead he couldn't get the pads tight enough and the puck went five hole.

And the good news, I got to sit next to Doug Flutie!