SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Utah Valley

bincitysioux

Wow, I guess its a good thing Coach McDermott didn't put the Sioux on the schedule this year. If the Sioux are 13 points better than the Bison and Iowa State onlt beat the Bison by 2, that means UND would have beaten Iowa State by double digits.

Oh wait, they did play, and Iowa State won by 30. Oops, my bad.

Nice win tonight though. Miles alway said UVSU hired their own refs and they were employees of the school.

Real-time trolling, by "fans" who don't care. Niiice.

I heard some sports talk radio guys in Big 12 country talking about how improved Colorado is this year and how opposing Big 12 coaches hate having to prepare for CU's Princeton offense. The other coaches think it's difficult to defend not because all the cutting and back door stuff is necessarily that difficult, but because it puts constant pressure on all five defenders. Today's college players are used to seeing more of an isolation, pick and roll type of man to man offense where weak side defenders can relax just a bit.

Real-time trolling, by "fans" who don't care. Niiice.

My point was score comparisions are pointless. It was a good win but saying they are better than the Bison because of it is wrong. Until they play, we won't know who is the better team. I'm sure that will be soon.

By the way, your first D1 win was last year @UMKC wasn't it?

My point was score comparisions are pointless. It was a good win but saying they are better than the Bison because of it is wrong. Until they play, we won't know who is the better team. I'm sure that will be soon.

You fell right into the trap. What a dope!!! You come over here trolling around, someone throws out the "score comparison=whose better" line and you swallow the hook you bit so hard.

Gotta admit, guys like you keep this site entertaining even when our bball team doesn't. What a clown!!!! :D

Its called SARCASM!!!!

Figure it out. Can't believe someone actually took those posts seriously even when the original poster spelled out his SARCASM right in the post.

• 4 weeks later...
It is interesting to note that Bledsoe scored 28 points and only made one "3" (his only attempt). As noted above, he did a heck of a job driving to the basket.

By the way, cpa guy - thanks for your insight!!

Bledsoe is starting to play like Allen Iverson . Iverson is 6' 165 Bledsoe about the same. It's amazing to me what Iversons done in his career at that size. I think the Sioux are surprising us all. Congrats Coach Jones for keeping the faith.