SIOUX vs BADgers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Roller coaster 2d period but it was better than the 1st.

Still down a goal.

But we're down a man.

Please badger1, when didi you change to a turtle? When people start beating you at your own game?

Don't come onto a UND site with your sense of moral superiority complex set on high. You're not going to win and it only paints your fan base poorly (and yeah, I can say that since you paint our fan base with a similarly general brush).

Man that was a classless hit by Hextal, is he trying to oust Marvin for the jerk of the year award? It doesn't matter what color uniform you are wearing ugly hits don't belong in the game - too easy to hurt someone. Gawd knows we have preached that enough on this board.

That was a bad hit but it doesn't come close to the "Marvin Hit".

Still down a goal.

But we're down a man.

Please badger1, when didi you change to a turtle? When people start beating you at your own game?

Don't come onto a UND site with your sense of moral superiority complex set on high. You're not going to win and it only paints your fan base poorly (and yeah, I can say that since you paint our fan base with a similarly general brush).

Hey Dan Dont' feed the...

troll_2.jpg

Still down a goal.

But we're down a man.

i don't want to get into any arguments. just watching the game and having some fun

talkin about this "brush" thing though..... have a look at the first line in your signature...... yeah

Man that was a classless hit by Hextal, is he trying to oust Marvin for the jerk of the year award? It doesn't matter what color uniform you are wearing ugly hits don't belong in the game - too easy to hurt someone. Gawd knows we have preached that enough on this board.

not even close.......... Relax

i don't want to get into any arguments. just watching the game and having some fun

talkin about this "brush" thing though..... have a look at the first line in your signature...... yeah

So why pick arguments with fans of the other team?

Funny... there are many who root for other teams that come to this site and act respectful.... though we've yet to have any UW fans (unless you count Chuck Schwartz).

Why is that?

Kay. I'm done now.

I'll take badger1 off of ignore when he starts acting respectful on a UND site. He can throw dirt at me all he wants when I go to the UW fan board and start throwing stones.... do they even have a fan board? Even if they do, why would I want to go there?

-------------------------------------------

Anyways, I hope UND comes out firing and makes the game a little better.

I really feel that Eidsness' performance was an aberration tonight, but seeing how well Dell is playing, the 3rd could mean the difference between a start tomorrow or Eids back in net.