Blood

Malone

Skirmish

Waiting Patiently

Anderson

Trupper

My kids checking out Fienhage

LaPointe

Now I would be remiss if I didn't share a little story with you. We sat next to the tunnel where the players enter and exit the locker room, and the kids would hold out their hand for high fives from the players. Brad Malone must be a bit of a softy, as he went out of his way, tapping his stick on the railing and giving high fives to my daughter...she's only two and has been saying "hockey high five! hockey high five!" ever since! When the game was over, once again the players headed to the locker room victorious. Chay gave the kids high fives and they were full of smiles. After a few seconds he reemerged from the locker room with his stick, and handed it to my son Will, and said "thanks for coming!" What an awesome gesture he will always remember!

Will

Bob in WI

Good job on the photos. I am printing them up as the season goes along and putting them on my door of my office in Iraq. Many locals are learning to say GO SIOUX. Houghton is usually a fun road trip for my wife and I from MKE and I really missed it this year. I did hear the Copper Country (county?) song in the background as Hennesy was talking this weekend via internet radio. Thanks for posting them. I hope to make next years series if there is one. We hope to be in Duluth during my R&R for that series.

You folks lucky enough to make it to away games, please post some photos, it is really appreciated.

Good to hear the Sioux players continue to represent well as they usually do.

Get Hextall better and back out there, the guy is like a more talented Archibald.

Bunch of pics from tonights game.

Bench

End of game

LaPoint

Malone

Blood

Malone

Skirmish

Waiting Patiently

Anderson

Trupper

My kids checking out Fienhage

LaPointe

Now I would be remiss if I didn't share a little story with you. We sat next to the tunnel where the players enter and exit the locker room, and the kids would hold out their hand for high fives from the players. Brad Malone must be a bit of a softy, as he went out of his way, tapping his stick on the railing and giving high fives to my daughter...she's only two and has been saying "hockey high five! hockey high five!" ever since! When the game was over, once again the players headed to the locker room victorious. Chay gave the kids high fives and they were full of smiles. After a few seconds he reemerged from the locker room with his stick, and handed it to my son Will, and said "thanks for coming!" What an awesome gesture he will always remember!

Will

That truly is a great story what a class act Chay is and what a great memory for your son to have, I too have a feeling that Malone is a softie he has such a sweet presence to him that i loved when i met him at the meet the sioux function last season.