SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

I'm not going to guess or predict how many games Dell should get. Eidsness is a good goalie and I like him but he's not perfect. Dell was recruited to compete for playing time. If he's showing in practice he deserves a shot he'll get it. If he performs as well in games (and in practice) I'm sure he'll get more chances.

If he looks better than Eidsness in the games, he'll get more games than Eidsness. That's my guess. It's going to be about who shows they give the team the best chance to win. And it could be Dell. And it could be Eidsness.

We're fortunate to have at least one, maybe 2 good goalies to depend on, which makes it easier to critique small pieces of their game. Without even having seen Dell play there's no way any of us know if he should get 1 game or if Eidsness was lucky to play the first 4.

I'm pretty sure the webcast is for free. I highly suggest connecting the webcast as soon as possible because there is a limited amount of connections available if I remember correctly. And there will be a lot of Sioux fans taking use of the free webcast.

The other issue is they dont make it available until right before the puck drops (like 30 seconds before)

• Downvote 1

Eids is our man. He's still only 4 games into his sophomore year and already has a WCHA banner under his name. He may not be perfect, but he's still really young with some good junior and collegiate credentials so far.

I thought Eidsness cost the Sioux the game when he over played the puck. There was no reason to come out of the net to play that puck. Don't get me wrong I think Eidsness has a lot of talent but his game has some flaws that he needs to work on.

I thought Eidsness cost the Sioux the game when he over played the puck. There was no reason to come out of the net to play that puck. Don't get me wrong I think Eidsness has a lot of talent but his game has some flaws that he needs to work on.

He's the new Stalock Stalock.

Listened to the coaches show today and Hakstol said there was an issue in the locker room, first thing I thought was oh no not now.

Any one know what the issue is? I haven't heard anything about late night parties or trouble yet.

Listened to the coaches show today and Hakstol said there was an issue in the locker room, first thing I thought was oh no not now.

Any one know what the issue is? I haven't heard anything about late night parties or trouble yet.

I wouldn't think it was too serious or he wouldn't have brought it up in the coaches show.........would he?

I wouldn't think it was too serious or he wouldn't have brought it up in the coaches show.........would he?

No clue. I would think after the dissmissal of Frattin this off season the players would be on their best behavior.

No clue. I would think after the dissmissal of Frattin this off season the players would be on their best behavior.

I think from what I've been hearing that some of the new kids coming in have been pretty cocky and maybe somone needed to be put in their place!!! LOL..

I think from what I've been hearing that some of the new kids coming in have been pretty cocky and maybe somone needed to be put in their place!!! LOL..

Perhaps not much unlike the beat down I had to put on 7>4 when that little whippersnap first came on this board.

The alley of the Italian Moon. A late January night back in '06 as I recall.

I don't think it's really anyone's business what it is unless it starts to affect the team in a negative way, and I haven't noticed anything on the ice. Also I don't think late night parties are a "locker room" issue per se. I would guess it would be more along the lines of clashing on different issues (personalities, ice time, etc)

I don't think it's really anyone's business what it is unless it starts to affect the team in a negative way, and I haven't noticed anything on the ice. Also I don't think late night parties are a "locker room" issue per se. I would guess it would be more along the lines of clashing on different issues (personalities, ice time, etc)

i agree it's noones business, which is odd hak brought it up, but it's not all that surprising with 10 freshman and some good players (and highly drafted) who have yet to see the ice that there would be some tension. the biggest question mark to me is why fienhage hasn't seen the ice yet. i honestly thought he would be in the lineup most nights. i hope he gets some icetime this weekend and plays well.

The locker room issue could also be used to cover an illness that is going around, like the flu with the woman's team. I mean I tend to think that is not the case, but it could be. I think even with the smaller number of veterans on this team, they will get things sorted out in a hurry. I don't see it affecting their on ice performance.

i agree it's noones business, which is odd hak brought it up, but it's not all that surprising with 10 freshman and some good players (and highly drafted) who have yet to see the ice that there would be some tension. the biggest question mark to me is why fienhage hasn't seen the ice yet. i honestly thought he would be in the lineup most nights. i hope he gets some icetime this weekend and plays well.

Gleason and Blood are both better than him.

If it's not anyone business why did Hak mention it on the Coaches show?